Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 02-11-2014, 01:15 AM

Default Advice on how to sell my iphone with flappy bird

Hey guys,

I feel really tempted of taking advantage of the flappy bird hysteria in order to upgrade my iphone.

I currently have an iphone 4 8gb, and would like to upgrade to an iphone 5 (I have seen some carriers still selling those at a cheaper price).

I forked 200 euros for my iphone (special priviledge for being an old client) and it is now almost 1 year old. I took really good care of it and it looks like new. It's still on ios 6 though (never upgraded to aoid having performance issues).

Now, the questions are how much do I sell it and more importantly where? I can only think about ebay. Concerning the price, I was thinking of selling it for 250 euros (it comes with a high quality leather case).

Do you think I have any chance of success selling it?

Thanks for any advice.
Cheers.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:48 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I have a really hard time believing that you would get even close to $341 (250) for an iPhone 4, when you can get an iPhone 5S which is 6x faster and and has 12x better graphics than a 4, for $199 (145) on a data plan.
Old 02-11-2014, 07:59 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pouffie View Post
Hey guys,

I feel really tempted of taking advantage of the flappy bird hysteria in order to upgrade my iphone.

I currently have an iphone 4 8gb, and would like to upgrade to an iphone 5 (I have seen some carriers still selling those at a cheaper price).

I forked 200 euros for my iphone (special priviledge for being an old client) and it is now almost 1 year old. I took really good care of it and it looks like new. It's still on ios 6 though (never upgraded to aoid having performance issues).

Now, the questions are how much do I sell it and more importantly where? I can only think about ebay. Concerning the price, I was thinking of selling it for 250 euros (it comes with a high quality leather case).

Do you think I have any chance of success selling it?

Thanks for any advice.
Cheers.
I think its ridiculous people trying to sell old iphones just because Flappy Bird is on it, surely they need access to your account as you downloaded flappy bird ?

I'm glad people are putting fake bids on stupid auctions like this on ebay, its just emabrassing how greedy people can get.

250 euros for an iphone 4 ? A joke
Old 02-11-2014, 12:57 PM

Indeed a bad idea... Sorry for the spam, guys...

Can a mod please delete this thread? Thx