Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-11-2014, 02:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Temple Raider 2.0 is Now ReVamped - (by Bedeka Creek)

Old 02-11-2014, 02:42 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

9 months has passed since the initial release of Temple Raider. In the meantime we constantly worked and tried to perfect the game listening to the players’ feedback.

I would like to express great thanks to Alister, metalcasket, slewis7, djstout, andrewzah, Bone16 from TA forum, as well as the numerous players that contacted us via email with their suggestions and critique.

We did our best to rectify all problems that were pointed out in v.1 and listened to all feature requests that could be implemented without breaking the core idea and now the game is complete and hardly could get any better.

Unlike most publishers that will release a completely new game after so many changes, we give this as an update as we value our current customers and their support and wouldn’t like them to pay twice for the game.

With that said, if you still keep version 1.0, please remove it from your device prior to installing 2.0, as the save files may not be compatible, depending on your last position in the game.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:54 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I would love if Sanuku would take the time to make a gameplay trailer and share his opinion.

To quote one of Kurt Vonnegut’s novels on “how to tell a good painting from a bad one”, ‘All you have to do my dear,’ he said, ‘is look at a million paintings, and then you can never be mistaken.’

The same goes with games. If you have seen thousands of them, you could hardly be mistaken.
Sanuku, please check it out and give the final verdict
Old 02-11-2014, 12:26 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 02-11-2014, 01:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Sanuku, thank you so much for making this gameplay trailer and letting the fellow toucharcaders get a feel of the game in the introductory levels.

On a personal note, I am amazed at how easy you run through those mazes. I have seen testers get stuck on level 3 for 10 minutes getting killed by that giant stone ball that followed you (you didn’t see it as I guess you read the level description and didn’t look behind).

Aside from the things you can see in this excellent trailer, I would like to say that the game offers more than 100 hours of gameplay. Evil gradually starts to manifest itself as you advance in the levels (in the trailer we can see only a vision, that is not harmless). Further in the levels, one can find some ...hm... strange things that will hunt to kill him, giant spiders, serpents, curses and such that need to be removed (if one can find how), dozens of different traps and so on.
We did our best not to overdo the elements so that the game will surprise with new stuff even after the 50th hour of play.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeDeKa View Post
On a personal note, I am amazed at how easy you run through those mazes. I have seen testers get stuck on level 3 for 10 minutes getting killed by that giant stone ball that followed you (you didn’t see it as I guess you read the level description and didn’t look behind).
I didn`t looked behind me since I knew more or less that there will would be a giant rock coming down that long room since probably every Developer would do exactly add such a thing there, at least all those that have watched any Indiana Jones Movie in their childhood
Old 02-11-2014, 01:37 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I didn`t looked behind me since I knew more or less that there will would be a giant rock coming down that long room since probably every Developer would do exactly add such a thing there, at least all those that have watched any Indiana Jones Movie in their childhood
Remark is duly noted
Less experienced, younger, or just curious players would certainly get smashed to death there.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Some promo codes, if you would be so kind to leave a review here.

FKJPKMPHNWEL
349H3XHWLFHP
4H63JN73KPXR
AT6M4E34WNN3
63MY6NFRYW3P
FAJWM6J7WWF7
T7L33N4LFNMA
HJXKPLMN6Y6H
JEPANNT6LATE
Old 02-12-2014, 04:09 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Took the first code thank you so much!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:56 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan82 View Post
Took the first code thank you so much!
You are most welcome
Please leave your impressions once you advance further in the game.