• Publisher: Tom Zawadzki
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 21.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.7
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tiny Elementals is a unique multiplayer race game. You are racing with other real players controlling one of the monsters. During gameplay you can do two things: jump or use ability. You can get ability by passing box with question mark. It can be fireball, frost nova or mud trap. To get advantage over your opponents you have to use it in proper moment. The game goal is to win races and get the highest ranking in ladder. After every game you get coins which you can spend in store to customize your character. You can race with your Facebook friends and beat them. Be the best.

Feautures:
- unique graphics
- amazing soundtrack
- online multiplayer
- quests
- 4 worlds
- 7 characters
- 8 maps

Have a good time and enjoy the game !

z3dd's comments:
The game is avaible in Canadian App Store. Please if you like to test it send me your test flight account name.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tiny-elementals-unique-multiplayer/id734038368

YouTube preview video

Concept Art:

Fire World

Wind World

Earth World

Water World

Real game user interface screenshots:

Gameplay screenshots:

02-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Will grab this tonight from the Canadian store. Looks like a blast! Love the art by the way. Did you do this by yourself? I noticed this was your first app. Congrats!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-12-2014, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Will grab this tonight from the Canadian store. Looks like a blast! Love the art by the way. Did you do this by yourself? I noticed this was your first app. Congrats!
No I didn't do it by myself. We have talented art designer. Yes it's mine, our first game. We are bunch of indie developers. Thank you that you like it. Please let me know how do you like gameplay.

Tiny Elementals a unique multiplayer race game. Check it out:
http://www.tinyelementals.com/ Facebook Twitter Google+
02-17-2014, 10:07 PM
Finally got a chance to play some tonight. A very cute little online racer with a lot of charm. Kind of reminds me of 1000 Heroz with multiplayer. There are also daily quests to complete. Art style is quite interesting. It took me a few attempts to get the knack of how to double jump but after that I loved it. Recommended. I hope you have success on your launch!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80