★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for an unforgettable journey to the magic world of the Middle Ages! You will meet your old friends, Professor and Aurora, and help Prince Eric rebuild his kingdom and protect it from the evil plans of villains! Fight treacherous monsters, explore new territories, construct various buildings, search for the magical artefacts and play with your friends online!

KEY FEATURES:
This game works in offline mode without Internet so you can play it on a plane, in the subway or on the road.
Enjoy the unique parallax effect on you device! Its more than just background moving: it creates a sense of dimension and the illusion of depth.
Uncover the endless secrets of the magic world in deep dungeons, high towers, and abandoned wastelands
Protect your kingdom from the vicious Gobools, powerful Trollums, and other fearful creatures.
Rebuild the kingdom: construct Sawmills and Manufactories, cultivate grapes and eggplants, breed pigs and sheep.
Develop your country: build fortified towers to protect your subjects, create statues and fountains to boost your influence.
Collect and Conquer: hundreds of rare magic items will add to your treasury and help you enlist the legendary heroes.
Beautiful graphics and sound.

REVIEWS:
Graphics and sound are very nicely done and give the game a lot of personality the character art here is exceptional. (www.gamezebo.com/)
The Tribez and Castlez is as bright and cute as a city-builder can hope to get. (www.148apps.com/)
The Tribez and Castles is another amazing title put out by Game Insight. (www.ghostwolfe.com/)
The Tribez & Castlez presents a bright and colorful world that players will be happy to spend time in. (http://www.biogamergirl.com/)

PLEASE NOTE: This game is for iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air, iPad Mini 1/2, and iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6 Plus.
iPad 1, iPod Touch, and iPhone 3 or earlier iPhone versions are not available.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
CA Release info :

The Game is out in Canada. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 92.0 MB.

Price in CA is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

When something goes wrong during a scientific experiment, anything can happen. You can even end up in another world! And it’s a world shaped by magic: Dragosi soar majestically in the skies, and forests are full of treacherous Wickerewolves. In this world our old friends, Professor and Aurora, will help Prince Eric rebuild his kingdom and protect it from nefarious plans of wicked villains!

Visit well-guarded dungeons and towers of powerful mages; behold the ancient walls of the abandoned castles; search for mysterious artifacts and wage war on the hideous monsters. Meet loyal friends and fight cunning enemies, encounter mighty giants, magic, dragons, and of course… a beautiful princess!

Key Features:
*Protect your kingdom from vicious Gobuls, powerful Trollums and other amazing creatures
*Uncover the endless secrets of the magic world in deep dungeons, high towers, abandoned wastelands – this world will amaze you with its diversity
*Help locals in the most remote corners of Prince Eric’s great country
*Rebuild the kingdom: construct Sawmills and Manufactories, cultivate grapes and eggplants, breed pigs and sheep
*Develop your country: build fortified towers and mages’ towers to protect your subjects, put up statues and fountains to boost your influence
*Collect and conquer: hundreds of rare magic items will add to your treasury and help you enlist the legendary heroes
*Invite friends to become your allies: with their help your kingdom will thrive and prosper quicker
*Enjoy the magic beauty and enchanting sounds of the Middle Ages

Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTribezAndCastlez
iPhone Screenshots

02-13-2014, 08:32 AM
Game Impressions

07-17-2014, 09:00 AM
Is there a discussion thread on this anywhere? I know the original had a number of people playing it but I can't find a similar thread for this?
07-17-2014, 12:12 PM
wow this one looks great. game insight always release a quality game in the past. any personal imps to this one?

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

07-17-2014, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
wow this one looks great. game insight always release a quality game in the past. any personal imps to this one?
I have no impressions but I don't think it's in soft launch anymore. It's available in US store...and free should you be so inclined to give the game a go..
07-17-2014, 01:07 PM
^thanks for the heads up charley, oops i mean mr. charley

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

07-17-2014, 01:12 PM
It's been out a couple of months in the UK store, not sure about others though probably the same... This thread was from February and I was just surprised there wasn't a discussion thread about how everyone was doing with it like there was on here for the original Tribez. I'm struggling around level 30 and need a ton of stuff for quests, also struggling not to drop money on it constantly.
11-13-2016, 03:15 AM
Just wondering if anyone is still playing this these days?
11-13-2016, 05:35 PM
I was interested until I saw "Harvest Crops" - I want to steer as far away as possible from anything related to Farmville.
11-14-2016, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fio View Post
I was interested until I saw "Harvest Crops" - I want to steer as far away as possible from anything related to Farmville.
It is different but yes it's a timer based builder type game