App description: Play Invertis, the newly invented color swap game and put your reactions to the test.

How to Play: The ball needs to bounce off a same-colored wall. Tap anywhere on the screen to invert the colors of the wall. And watch out for not getting entrapped between the colliding walls.

Invertis is a lightning-fast reaction game, based on pure simplicity. Get started and accept the great challenge against the wall. Enjoy.


// Press

»Often times the simple things are surprisingly good just like in this case. It is a nice little game for in between, which you will be happy to pick up again and again.« AppZapp

»Invertis () can be extremely addictive thanks to the challenge it presents. Just when you think youve finally got the hang of it youll make one wrong move and thats the end of your game.«  apppicker.com

»As always, the difference makes the balance between concentration and relaxation, a kind of emotional tightrope walk. A particular highlight is the mechanism with wich you can make up for mistakes; Therefore, never give up too early!«  Rossau


// Player Reviews

»I really enjoy playing this game. Its addicting and well thought out. Its fun, but it gets hard fast! I love it!« 5 Stars

»Wow. I'm in love. It's nailed the "just one more try" thing.« 4½ Stars

»Fantastic  I'm always on the lookout for games like this one. Games that aren't overly complex, are addictive and can be played in short sessions. Nice work.« 5 Stars

almostvirtual's comments:



Trailer:




Enjoy!
02-15-2014, 12:59 PM
#2
This looks awesome.
My type of game.

I'll check it out.

02-15-2014, 01:08 PM
#3
Wow.
I'm in love.

This one belongs in the simple hard thread as well.

This is a super easy reflex color swap game.

You have a cube with four quadrants, and two colors.
You also have a tennis ball bouncing around the cube.
You must switch the colors to coincide with the ball hitting the wall. Every time you miss the walls close in on you a little bit. Soon it gets very frantic as the walls are getting closer and the ball is bouncing quicker.

It's nailed the "just one more try" thing.
It says SD only, but it is universal.
No ads. The real kind of free.

Gamecenter leaderboard (which doesn't seem to be showing my high score at the time, but hat is probably a GC issue).

The UI is bland. That's my only issue.

4.5/5

This will be one of my 5 game of the week nominees for sure.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 02-15-2014 at 01:15 PM.
02-15-2014, 01:16 PM
#4
How do you find these things? Is there a way where you can just get new releases to show in the AppStore.

Love the look if this, dloading now.
02-15-2014, 01:20 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
How do you find these things? Is there a way where you can just get new releases to show in the AppStore.

Love the look if this, dloading now.
This one sort of just came to me, lol.
Anyway...
When using the app, go to hot new games.
In the top right there's a pull down menu.
I choose "newest all" and it shows all the new games in the App Store.
02-15-2014, 01:28 PM
#6
I'm in love too,
Very simple but addicting, my fave game of the week so far.
Like how the colour schemes change the further you advance.

Gamecentre is turned off by default so remember to activate it. Just got over 400 which I'm confident it'll be enough to beat lazer kat hahahaha.

Edited, do not tell Andy about this!! Lol
02-15-2014, 01:32 PM
#7
+1 on this game
Simple, fast, challenging, addictive. Definitely recommended
02-15-2014, 01:42 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
+1 on this game
Simple, fast, challenging, addictive. Definitely recommended
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I'm in love too,
Very simple but addicting, my fave game of the week so far.
Like how the colour schemes change the further you advance.

Gamecentre is turned off by default so remember to activate it. Just got over 400 which I'm confident it'll be enough to beat lazer kat hahahaha.

Edited, do not tell Andy about this!! Lol
Glad you like it.

Mods: is there a way to ban Andy from one thread?
02-15-2014, 01:50 PM
#9
Nice game, thanks Lazer_Kat Game center is working for me but there are only 9 people on the leaderboards and I can't see any of your scores

Game Center: sink_or_swim
02-15-2014, 02:04 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Nice game, thanks Lazer_Kat Game center is working for me but there are only 9 people on the leaderboards and I can't see any of your scores
I'm at the top of it lol.
Not for long though.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.