★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Starbit Twist $0.99 -> FREE

02-14-2014, 01:18 PM
Starbit Twist $0.99 -> FREE

Starbit Twist is a 2D action / puzzle one-button game where you control a star named Starbit, exploring the universe trying to find a safe place to call home. Touch and hold the screen to Orbit other stars (touching anywhere on the screen will do, but a corner out of your view is the best place to touch), release the screen to leave orbit to navigate. Avoid obstacles to stay alive, reach the wormhole to exit the zone and unlock the next one. 25 zones, and three difficulty levels. No IAP / microtransactions!

I just released version 1.1, with an improved new-player experience, some new sounds, improved GUI, bug fixes and more! I would love any feedback on this new version that you care to give. The iOS version is free this weekend only!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/starbit-twist/id640255594?mt=8

Thanks!
02-14-2014, 01:35 PM

02-14-2014, 05:12 PM
No matter if I click any of the links in the first two postings of this thread, the results are (Mac, OS X, Austrian iTunes App Store, iTunes product website): "No results for Joseph Groover".

No download. No feedback. Sorry.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-14-2014, 07:17 PM
^ Same on the Philippine App Store.
02-14-2014, 10:03 PM
I didn't have it up in the Philippine App store. There are a LOT of different regions where you can list your app, and I just ended up only listing it in the main English speaking areas (US, UK, AUS). Anyway, if it doesn't show up it might just be that I haven't listed it in your area. I just added Philippines, I would guess that it'll show up on the store within a few hours.