★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ZM2 Dev
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Popular the world over, the hit game console is now available for the iPhone and iPod touch!

"Double Sys" can turn your device to a "Handheld Game Console"!!

Features:
- 3D environment
- 3D Zoom to both upper and lower screen
- Can change Case Color
- Can change Game Card
- Simulate game device OS
- Play game to earn game point.
- Using game point to unlock more games and case color.

Game Cards:
- Include two games: "Pixel Mania"(Music Game) and a SECRET GAME.

Future Additions:
- More Game Card
- More Case Color
- Microphone function

Languages:
- English

Requirements:
- iPhone and iPod touch
- OS 3.0 compatible

For more information, please visit our web site:
www.ZM2Dev.com

Ajg3's comments:
It looks like a ds on the iPhone...
It comes with two mini games

Quote:
Popular the world over, the hit game console is now available for the iPhone and iPod touch!
"Double Sys" can turn your device to a "Handheld Game Console"!!

Features:
- 3D environment
- 3D Zoom to both upper and lower screen
- Can change Case Color
- Can change Game Card
- Simulate game device OS
- Play game to earn game point.
- Using game point to unlock more games and case color.

Game Cards:
- Include two games: "Pixel Mania"(Music Game) and a SECRET GAME.

Future Additions:*just dont count on them *
- More Game Card
- More Case Color
- Microphone function

Requirements:
- iPhone and iPod touch
- OS 3.0 compatible
For more information, please visit our web site: www.ZM2Dev.com
08-13-2009, 07:51 AM
http://appshopper.com/link/ds-double-sys

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95

08-13-2009, 08:31 AM
Seriously... does anyone reviewing apps for Apple have a functional brain cell in their heads? They held up Archangel for merely mentioning similarities to Star Trek in their iTunes description, but give a free pass to an app that is openly ripping off the Nintendo DS

I know it doesn't physically play DS games, but still. Nintendo will get pretty aggressive since it's using their "image / likeness" to sell an inferior product.

Ugh, I can't wait to see what happens when I submit my next game...

--- ChronoSoft ---
Support your roguelikes! Play Rogue Touch today!
Spirit Hunter Mineko: Demons Reach --- Work in progress! Follow us on Twitter!
08-13-2009, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderData View Post
Seriously... does anyone reviewing apps for Apple have a functional brain cell in their heads? They held up Archangel for merely mentioning similarities to Star Trek in their iTunes description, but give a free pass to an app that is openly ripping off the Nintendo DS
+1.
Didnt believe it when I saw this in appshopper. If anyone is interested in this then grab it right now. Quick, it`s going to be removed in 3.... 2....
08-13-2009, 08:51 AM
In Any case...

nvm..

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 08-14-2009 at 07:28 AM.
08-13-2009, 09:12 AM
khalid shaikh
kim ming wong

sounds like the apple stores axis of evil is growing
08-13-2009, 09:50 AM
am feeling flush and wasteful today so nabbed this one. am an emulator geek so appeals to me!

well, its pretty much what youd expect in terms of knock off value! 1 unlocked game 'pixel mania'. this is actually half decent in short bursts, quite simple 'tap mania' stylee to create basic pictures. has 2 modes, one is a 3 stage clear whilst the other is neverending. not amazing but maybe worth 99c/59p on its own merit, played a lot worse!. the other game card is unlockable as are the case cover colurs, you need to play the games for points to unlock them. the game is quite stingy for points so could take a while.

theres photo chatroom thats 'unavailable in the version' which might have been fun and a dummy card, which does nothing, unsurprisingly. date, calender and basic functions like that as you can see in the pics. there is also a game station menu option which seems to suggest its hooking up to a server for stuff, didnt find anything so assume this is a gimmick also. you can zoom the upper portion of the screen to get a clearer view which is sometimes a pain to do.

could actually be quite nifty if this gets updated with a couple more unlockable games and working chat rooms.

the view is verticle only which is bad, id like to see it rotate horizontal and to be able to zoom in on any part of the virtual device. the case 'buttions are barely visible and have no funtion, again quite lame.

all in all, if emulation is yer thing it might be worth a punt, otherwise the mid level price range offers really little value on this version.

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014

Last edited by Acidbottle; 08-13-2009 at 09:52 AM.
08-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Pick this up quickly so you can add it to your list in this thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=14351

I am the Devil's Advocate
08-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Acidbottle do you mean you bought it for 99c/59p or it should be 99c/59p? All I'm seeing on the UK store is 2.99 which is the equivalent of $4.99 or something. No way am I paying that much for something that'll probably never get any updates.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-13-2009, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Acidbottle do you mean you bought it for 99c/59p or it should be 99c/59p? All I'm seeing on the UK store is 2.99 which is the equivalent of $4.99 or something. No way am I paying that much for something that'll probably never get any updates.
its 2.99 in the UK. id say on current content its value is half that! (subjective ofc) it may get removed so its a risk to purchase. if however nintendo dont feel its breaking any sort of copyright (ive never used a ds to compare really) and a couple more games and functions get added its could actually be quite alright!

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014