★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SEX 101 is a trivia game of questions that you always wanted to know about sex but are sometimes embarrassed to ask. It is different from other trivia games of its kind in that it provides answers to many questions. It is a unique blend of entertainment, information and pop culture.

Here is an example question and answer:

A hickey is:

A. Forceful sucking or biting.
B. A temporary red and purple bruise on the skin.
C. Can last for 3 - 5 days.
D. All of the above.

The answer is D.

A hickey, or love-bite, is a temporary bruise or mark caused by kissing, sucking or biting the skin forcefully enough to burst blood vessels beneath the skin. Many people have said that a way to help the love-bite heal is to put a block of ice on the affected area, although this will only help if the love-bites are quite new and have only been there for under 10 minutes.

Additionally, if you have any questions or comments please visit:
http://www.deadbug.net

DaveMc99's comments:


Quote:
SEX 101 is a trivia game of questions that you always wanted to know about sex but are sometimes embarrassed to ask. It is different from other trivia games of its kind in that it provides answers to many questions. It is a unique blend of entertainment, information and pop culture.

The core of questions in SEX 101 came from educational books on the subject. We did notice however, that these books do not recognize the slang language that we use today to talk about sex. We have included some slang and will add more in a future update. Ultimately, we wanted to focus on sex as it exists today in a fun, informal, informative way.

Here is an example question and answer:

A hickey is:

A. Forceful sucking or biting.
B. A temporary red and purple bruise on the skin.
C. Can last for 3 - 5 days.
D. All of the above.

The answer is D.
A hickey, or love-bite, is a temporary bruise or mark caused by kissing, sucking or biting the skin forcefully enough to burst blood vessels beneath the skin. Many people have said that a way to help the love-bite heal is to put a block of ice on the affected area, although this will only help if the love-bites are quite new and have only been there for under 10 minutes.

Please find the bibliography of books used to create SEX 101 here:
http://www.deadbug.net/trivia/bibliography

Additionally, if you have any questions or comments please visit:
http://www.deadbug.net

I hope that you have as much fun playing it as we did making it!
08-13-2009, 11:02 AM
#2
I know this is offtopic, but I just wanna know how you got that Image selecting hting like in AppShopper here...

How did you do it so when you click the arrow, it goes to the next pic?

Thanks...
08-13-2009, 11:05 AM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: London, UK
Posts: 3,741
Wonder how many kids are gonna buy this purely for the fact it has words like "vagina" in it.

  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-13-2009, 11:07 AM
#4
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by WunDaii View Post
I know this is offtopic, but I just wanna know how you got that Image selecting hting like in AppShopper here...
How did you do it so when you click the arrow, it goes to the next pic?
Thanks...
He cheats

[appinfo]http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=325513965&mt=8[/appinfo]
08-13-2009, 11:11 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
He cheats

[appinfo]http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=325513965&mt=8[/appinfo]
Ohh...that's handy . (Sorry, off topic.)

 /l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?