App description: Oquonie is a iOS puzzle game for iPad and iPhone created in collaboration with illustrator Rekka Bellum where you must find your way across an intertwined megastructure. You will not be alone, your incarnations will have the help of bizaroid characters speaking an obscure language.

killercow's comments:

02-18-2014, 05:20 PM
Nice find Killer, looks amazing! One of those immersive games like Unmechanical.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

02-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Wow. Looks great.
Imps?
02-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Looks great and the title is similar in sound to my daughters name. I'll toftt tomorrow if nobody has left imps by then, don't have enough credit right now.
02-18-2014, 05:34 PM
Whoa that art is freakin gorgeous!

If somone toftt I'd love to know how the game works. Looks like you have to figure out where to walk and what stuff to grab? I hope it's a fairly decent length. With that good of art I wouldn't be surprised if it was a short game.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
02-18-2014, 05:34 PM
FYI this is by the creator of Hiversaires which I liked despite its flaws:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=185959
02-18-2014, 06:43 PM
I love the art style. To me, this game is definitely something to be supported so I will be buying it within the next day. I will post my thoughts here.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Just got through the first level, or whatever it is.
If you're at all attracted by what you see, then get this. It's already won me over. Gorgeous art, atmoshperic music, and pleasantly weird and mysterious. I have no idea what's going on, but you are apparently trying to go somewhere.
If you require any handholding at all, then this may not be for you. But if you like being immersed in a strange world where you don't know the rules, and you don't mind feeling sort of lost, then definitely check this out.

Also, it's easier to swipe below the images to move around.
Can't wait to play this some more with headphones later tonight. It's pretty relaxing.
02-18-2014, 08:01 PM
@Inky - What kind of puzzles are there?