App description: They don't want your body, THEY WANT YOUR BRAINS.

You're a stuffed bunny and it's the end of the world.

When you slowly catch onto the fact that your latest date is in fact, the newest member of the living dead, there's only one thing to do - run! ...or, should you hang around a bit longer? After all, this is probably the best a date has gone for you in a while. This choice (along with many others) are entirely up to you...

Zombocalypse Now is a comedy/horror reimagining of the choose-your-own-ending books you grew up with. You'll be confronted with undead hordes, internet dating, improper police procedure, and the very real possibility that you'll lose your grip on reality and wind up chewing the carpets.

The zombie apocalypse has never been this much fun.

**FEATURES**
Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
Read and dictate the direction of the story! Choose your own path to your impending doom!
Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
Hundreds of endings - at least seven of which don't include your horrible demise!
Full colour artwork along with new images specifically created for this edition - lucky you!

Zombocalypse Now has been created using Tin Man Games critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:

Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.

Join Tin Man Games at www.gamebookadventures.com for lots more exciting digital gamebooks including the Fighting Fantasy series and Judge Dredd!
02-18-2014, 08:47 PM
This actually looks great. I might actually get this once it's out.

02-19-2014, 04:27 AM
Downloading now.
02-19-2014, 08:25 AM
Well this is pretty cool, I've tried I pogoing through twice so far and died both times
It's what you'd expect from tin man games, a very polished and well put together choose your own adventure book, this one doesn't seem to have any dice, combat or inventory from what I've seen so far but I might be wrong as I have died early on both times
Looks more like a old school choose your own adventure where it was just about the story and you didn't have to carry a pen/paper and dice with you
Type of book you can read anywhere.
I guess you know what your getting in for here, if you like choose your own adventure books then this is for you.
Not sure what else to say because all tin man games books seem to be awesome.
02-19-2014, 08:37 AM
Here are some user reviews of the paperback version on goodreads.com: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...mbocalypse-now

Cheers to Matt Youngmark and Tin Man Games; definitely getting this.
02-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Over 100 different endings means this is going to have some good replayability
02-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Love the Book

I've had the book for a while now and loved it. If you like CYA games, this one should be an easy pick up.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
02-20-2014, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickWit View Post
I've had the book for a while now and loved it. If you like CYA games, this one should be an easy pick up.
Agreed , I'm liking this one so much I'm going to pick up the physical book version.
02-21-2014, 11:43 AM
Anyone know if $2.99 is the launch price or regular price? I see the majority of their other games are priced higher. Would like to pick it up but have a handful of other CYOA type games I need to get through. But if this is the launch price then I will buy now and read later.
02-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangbone View Post
Anyone know if $2.99 is the launch price or regular price? I see the majority of their other games are priced higher. Would like to pick it up but have a handful of other CYOA type games I need to get through. But if this is the launch price then I will buy now and read later.
Short answer is I don't know, but since it's more of a tried and true CYA w/o dice ET ALL it may be safe to assume this is the price. But, it's your call...