★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An ancient power lies hidden, deep within Coldfire Keep, threatening the peaceful town of Newsettle.

Device support:
iPhone 4s and up
iPad 2 and up
iPod 5 and up

Now four friends must take it upon themselves to become heroes, and venture into the depths on a quest to secure their town's future.

Coldfire Keep is a traditional, old-school dungeon crawler, lovingly hand-crafted for fans of the genre. Featuring grid-based movement, and active turn-based combat, Coldfire Keep draws inspiration from classic late 80's and early 90's dungeon crawling adventures.

* Gorgeous 3D environments.
* Traditional, gesture, and controller input support.
* A massive dungeon to explore.
* Monsters, loot, puzzles, and hidden secrets!
* 10+ hours of gameplay.
02-19-2014, 05:35 AM
this makes me wish harder for a decent port of Legend of Grimrock...
02-19-2014, 05:35 AM
Yes! - it's finally here. My credit card is ready for you, my dear app!

I really love that "Your deeds have been recorded.". I guess it says that when you save your game.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 02-19-2014 at 05:37 AM.
02-19-2014, 05:36 AM
I have been waiting for this for some time now, so will most likely be hitting that buy button first thing tomorrow AM. Not a bad file size either.
02-19-2014, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David1953 View Post
I have been waiting for this for some time now, so will most likely be hitting that buy button first thing tomorrow AM. Not a bad file size either.

That phenomen is called "Thursday morning potty downloads".

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-19-2014, 07:21 AM
Unfortunately, i cant afford this yet (technically i can, but i wont coz i am trying to push through the year on a budget on iOS games ), but i did play the beta for this and i really enjoyed it. I didnt go too far into the game, but enough to tell me i should buy this for the next month's budget when march hits.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-19-2014, 07:27 AM
Uh... Just checked, and i realized this is the only paid game release announced in TA today so far. O_o

EDIT: Just found out Tengami will be out today too, and will be paid.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 02-19-2014 at 07:30 AM.
02-19-2014, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Unfortunately, i cant afford this yet (technically i can, but i wont coz i am trying to push through the year on a budget on iOS games ), but i did play the beta for this and i really enjoyed it. I didnt go too far into the game, but enough to tell me i should buy this for the next month's budget when march hits.

Thus limiting your March allowance. But in this case, it's totally o.k.!