App description: Harness your inner beast and battle your friends for monster domination! Fright Fight is the first 3D Multiplayer Platform Brawler infused with rich RPG elements. Select a character, unlock new skills, and swipe and tap your way to the top of the leaderboards!

==========

"Fright Fight Could Be The Best Super Smash Bros. Alternative For iOS" - App Advice

Gameplay is frantic and fast, with rapid respawns ensuring that players can carry out their revenge in no time - 148 Apps

There's massive potential for Fright Fight - Touch Arcade

==========

EPIC MULTIPLAYER ACTION
~ Fright Fight supports REAL-TIME Online Multiplayer gameplay
~ Invite your friends to a game and wreak havoc on your opponents!
~ Challenge Mode: Destroy as many dummies as you can in 60 seconds. Every dummy destroyed adds 3 seconds to the timer!

LEGENDARY FIGHTERS
~ Fright Fight features characters from different realms, each with unique attack types, combos and skills
~ Play with 4 Savage Characters: Kahn the Werewolf, Carmilla the Vampire, Grim the Reaper, and Hugo the Yeti
~ Each beast possesses 7 different attacks! 3 Hit combos, Smash, Dash, Aerial, and Ultimate attacks to take down your opponents!

RICH RPG SYSTEM
~ Develop your character, unlock new skills and traits, and become the top fighter
~ Unique skill trees designed individually for each character
~ Trait system with the ability to choose which characteristics to upgrade. Select from Health, Power, Speed, and Rage!

VIBRANT 3D GRAPHICS
~ Fright Fight is a combination of many awesome genres, mixing horror, fantasy, and steampunk themes to create a vibrant 3D setting

DESIGNED FOR MOBILE
~ Play with an intuitive gesture-based control scheme (no on-screen buttons) designed from the ground up for smart phones and tablets

SOCIALLY CONNECTED
~ Comprehensive Friend List and Facebook integration.

LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
~ See how you rank compared to players Locally and Globally. Challenge your friends and claim the coveted top spot
~ Complete in-game achievements and earn additional rewards

NOTE ON SUPPORTED DEVICES:
Compatible with iPhone 4s or newer, iPad 2 or newer, iPod touch (5th gen) or newer, and iPad mini.
Older devices are not recommended due to low performance.

--------------------------------------------

Fright Fight® is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

Get in touch:
~ support@appsolutegames.com
~ www.facebook.com/FrightFight
~ www.twitter.com/AppsoluteGames
01-14-2014, 03:07 PM
The last update was on 12/28/13 version 1.2. No info on when it's launching globally. But I know a lot of people are looking forward to this. It's most certainly a soft launch. It might be in other regions other than NZ.

01-14-2014, 03:09 PM
NZ's the first country for the soft launch. It's also available in AU. I only played this last year and found the lag to be game-breakingly long in the Philippines on wifi.
01-14-2014, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
NZ's the first country for the soft launch. It's also available in AU. I only played this last year and found the lag to be game-breakingly long in the Philippines on wifi.
Thanks for the impressions. I haven't tried it yet. Hopefully they get the kinks worked out though.
01-14-2014, 03:31 PM
This is by far my most anticipated game atm. Got me excited seeing it moved to here. It is definitely a soft launch though and the only word on official release is "later this month"
01-14-2014, 03:57 PM
I don't know if single player is offline though but it probably (hopefully) is. Better be good AI with that or I won't keep it installed for long. And usually, AI battles give less rewards as opposed to online matches.
01-14-2014, 04:03 PM
There doesn't appear to be a single player mode (local mode 'coming soon')

I've been unable to find a game, this could be due to the time - a weekday morning- or it could be due to the soft launch in a small territory. I will try again at peak time.
01-14-2014, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
There doesn't appear to be a single player mode (local mode 'coming soon')

I've been unable to find a game, this could be due to the time - a weekday morning- or it could be due to the soft launch in a small territory. I will try again at peak time.
Try to play around 5PM onwards NZ time. Better chance of finding an online game then. Or just hook up with a buddy
01-14-2014, 04:56 PM
Dang this is quite the release day
01-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by APPSolute Games
pre-match boosts
Would these be IAP-driven and potentially quite disruptive to competitive balance?

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona