Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-19-2014, 03:12 PM

Default Autumn Dynasty - RTS

Old 02-19-2014, 06:19 PM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Is this a re-release or... something else? The previous version (which was iPad only and published by Bulkypix) is no longer available: http://toucharcade.com/2012/05/31/au...r-ipad-review/
Old 02-19-2014, 06:23 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
which was iPad only
It actually received iPhone support down the line. And what a game it was to play on a smartphone
Old 02-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I'm putting my money on them just dropping the publisher and releasing it as free as a promo for anyone who bought it to redownload it without getting annoyed.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:38 PM
The Bearded One
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
It actually received iPhone support down the line. And what a game it was to play on a smartphone
Oh nice, guess I never noticed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I'm putting my money on them just dropping the publisher and releasing it as free as a promo for anyone who bought it to redownload it without getting annoyed.
Yeah I bet you're right. My internal Clone Alarm was just sounding off
Old 02-19-2014, 08:57 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Hi everyone,

I am the developer for Autumn Dynasty. We are releasing the game free for a week to celebrate the upcoming launch of Autumn Dynasty - Warlords before going back to the original retail price of 6.99. You can check out the details of warlords at http://warlords.autumndynasty.com

For our existing players, due to some reasons our publishing contract has ended. As we are unable to transfer the app back to our own account, this period is also a time for you to download the app so we can release new updates to you. Feel free to share it also with your friends to play multiplayer game too.

Jeffrey
Old 02-19-2014, 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=gamedboy;3139508]Hi everyone,

I am the developer for Autumn Dynasty. We are releasing the game free for a week to celebrate the upcoming launch of Autumn Dynasty - Warlords before going back to the original retail price of 6.99. You can check out the details of warlords at http://warlords.autumndynasty.com

For our existing players, due to some reasons our publishing contract has ended. As we are unable to transfer the app back to our own account, this period is also a time for you to download the app so we can release new updates to you. Feel free to share it also with your friends to play multiplayer game too.

Jeffrey[/QUOTE
When will this be released?
Old 02-19-2014, 09:03 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I am not suppose to say the date :x but it is this month
Old 02-19-2014, 09:54 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Thanks devs! So are all the features that were in the old version in this one? Any differences? Advertisements added or anything? I just want to know if it's safe for me to delete the version that I paid full price for and only keep this one...
Old 02-19-2014, 10:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamedboy View Post
Hi everyone,

Jeffrey
Thanks for the heads up. I bought this at full price when it first came out and thought this was a freemium re-release. Looking forward to the new game when it comes out!