App description: ***** Midweek Madness - 33% Off!

Dont be fooled by the cuteness! Doctor Life is a challenging simulation and speed game where you take on the role of a Doctor! Set in a charming little city with wacky patients, you must grow your humble clinic into a multistory hospital! You will meet patients along your journey and help them by diagnosing and treating their diseases with speed and accuracy!

Beware though! There is an evil tycoon out to buy the land your hospital is on. Earn awards for hospital excellence to save your hospital from his grubby hands.

"Medical Mayhem At Its Best" --TouchArcade

It will fascinate you and keep you glued to the screen --AppsGoer

A fun, light title that offers a glimpse at the intricacies of playing doctor. --IGN Asia

Doctor Life for iOS has come to fill the hole Theme Hospital left in my heart...its as charming as its challenging. --GamesInAsia

Lovingly designed doctor simulation. --IPlayApps

Feature List
*****Fully premium No IAP
*****Diagnose and treat real diseases with real symptoms
*****Earn huge combo bonuses for successful treatments in a row
*****Compete against others via Game Center to see who is the top doctor!
*****Grow your clinic into a multi-story hospital
*****Build heaps of medical diagnosis rooms
*****Build upgrades for your hospital
*****Manage your treatment inventory
*****Meet your wacky patients
*****Attract VIP patients who boost your earnings
*****Many exciting features emergencies, quests, statistics and more!

For the best visual experience, iPad is recommended.

NOTE: iPod 4th Gen is currently not supported.

**Join Us**

Join our fans by liking us at www.facebook.com/wigugames

Or by subscribing at www.wigugames.com!

Disclaimer: This game contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. If you are suffering from a medical condition, please consult your doctor.

PeteOzzy's comments:

Credit to ScotDamn for finding this one, looks nice!
02-19-2014, 06:09 PM
Game Impressions

02-19-2014, 06:14 PM
Thanks buddy! I'll be checking this one out tonight!
02-19-2014, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
Thanks buddy! I'll be checking this one out tonight!
Haha, no problem. As soon as I heard Theme Hospital I had to check it out! Kind of looks like a Kairosoft/Tiny Tower take on the Bullfrog classic. I can see a lot of people being turned off by the aesthetic as it looks like a lot of freemium titles but there's definitely potential here!

Cheers for spending my money!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
02-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Haha, no problem. As soon as I heard Theme Hospital I had to check it out! Kind of looks like a Kairosoft/Tiny Tower take on the Bullfrog classic. I can see a lot of people being turned off by the aesthetic as it looks like a lot of freemium titles but there's definitely potential here!

Cheers for spending my money!
Most definitely. Thankfully it's fully premium with no IAP. That alone deserves some attention!
02-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Well... I'm sad to report Owen over at Pocket Tactics spent a few minutes with the game and he said it seems to be more of a time management sim than anything - which is a bummer.

I may still give this a proper look though tonight (only $3 no IAP almost deserves it alone). If I do, I'll post some impressions here.

Last edited by ScotDamn; 02-19-2014 at 10:39 PM.
02-19-2014, 10:46 PM
Bought and will be playing for a bit tonight. I'll leave impressions in the A.M.!
02-19-2014, 10:58 PM
@ PeteOzzy thanks for posting up Doctor Life! We were going to migrate our post from the upcoming games forum into this forum once it was live across all locations, you beat us to it

The team here at WIGU is excited about the launch and we are here to listen to your feedback to improve Doctor Life as well as our upcoming games.
02-19-2014, 11:13 PM
Looks interesting...

WIGUgames, can you tell us a bit about the "size" of the campaign? I presume that there is an end to the main campaign or game.
02-20-2014, 12:03 AM
@y2kmp3 Thanks for your question. Yes there is an end to the game. The goal of the game is to earn 5 council awards for hospital excellence to protect your hospital from the tycoon. Each award has specific requirements you must fulfill such as the number of patients treated, VIPs treated, rooms built etc as well as title requirements. Titles are earned by gaining Fame ('XP') through diagnosing and treating your patients. Currently, the maximum Fame level is 50.