★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Avoid the blocks and get the highest score. A simple but addictive game. Test out your reactions and be the best among your friends..

Features:
* Game Center enabled
* iOS 8 compatible
* iPhone 6 & 6+ compatible
* hard as hell

Are your ready for this?

PeteOzzy's comments:

I know I promised to stop posting but that was before I played this gem. Sorry guys
02-20-2014, 12:14 AM
Yep, I'm really quite enjoying this. Very simple and very quick but addictive and tough. Hoping to see some familiar names on the leaderboard (or any, bit weird being the only person there) as the game easily deserves to get played

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
02-20-2014, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Yep, I'm really quite enjoying this. Very simple and very quick but addictive and tough. Hoping to see some familiar names on the leaderboard (or any, bit weird being the only person there) as the game easily deserves to get played
I'll be there in the morning
02-20-2014, 01:41 AM
Jump over all the boxes to stay on the platform, collect green ones, and don't touch red ones. Jumping mechanic is iffy. You get extra jumps whenever you clear a box so you can do quadruple jumps and more if there are enough boxes coming at the same time.

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel