App description: It's non-stop, addictive, one-touch gaming at it's purest!

"Bouncy Bit is effortlessly addictive" -148apps.com

***Think you got what it takes***
Survive as long as you can bouncing the little pixel bit back and forth! Avoid the spikes and don't die! It seems simple enough, but this little bit will quickly find things getting tricky!

***Super Addictive***
If you thought Flappy Bird was addictive then you'll love Bouncy Bit! Don't believe me? Try it! It's free! Once you pick it up you'll have a hard time putting it down.

***Be the Best***
Post your scores to Game Center to show off your survival skills. Let everyone know that you cannot be stopped!

***Universal Gameplay and Retina Graphics***
Enjoy playing on your iPod, iPhone and iPad with this fun and addictive game! Clean, minimal graphics across all platforms!

Leave us a comment and let us know how you like it!

---How do you get rid of ads?---
We aren't fans of IAPs so we decided to add a "Play Away!" feature. Simply play the game. Ads will go away after you collect all the hats!
02-20-2014, 10:11 PM
I love this game i just got it and it addictive! 5 stars

02-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Thanks! Yeah, it can get kinda intense! I think my highest during testing was 40. :P

Follow on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Visit us at DeadlySeriousMedia.com
02-20-2014, 10:44 PM
This is a fun little diversion. I haven't run into any ads or iap's. I'm #1 on the leaderboard with 11 ( okay so I'm the ONLY one on the leaderboards )
02-20-2014, 11:25 PM
Well done. It took me 5 seconds to fell in love with the game my best score is 16 for now.

Game Center: sink_or_swim

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 02-21-2014 at 05:02 AM.
02-20-2014, 11:37 PM
I only see my name on GC. Does anyone else see other players when looking at the leaderboards? My high is 51 at the moment but there isn't anyone to compare with, at least on my end...
02-21-2014, 04:59 AM
On,y seeing myself on gamecentre at the minute, my highscore is a whopping 10, it's great fun though, addictive.
02-21-2014, 06:08 AM
Wow! Nice to see everyone enjoying the game! I'm not sure what's going on with GC though. I have the same issue. Only my name on the leader boards. To my knowledge I didn't do anything wrong when implementing GC but I'll take a second look and release an update if there is an issue with something I did.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Edit: Also, there will be an ad banner eventually but it's not being served at the moment. No worries though, just a small top banner on the menus. Not pop ups or anything invasive. Definitely nothing during gameplay.

Follow on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

Last edited by DeadlySeriousMedia; 02-21-2014 at 06:12 AM.
02-21-2014, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySeriousMedia View Post
Wow! Nice to see everyone enjoying the game! I'm not sure what's going on with GC though. I have the same issue. Only my name on the leader boards. To my knowledge I didn't do anything wrong when implementing GC but I'll take a second look and release an update if there is an issue with something I did.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Edit: Also, there will be an ad banner eventually but it's not being served at the moment. No worries though, just a small top banner on the menus. Not pop ups or anything invasive. Definitely nothing during gameplay.
Gamecentre working properly now for me.
02-21-2014, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
I only see my name on GC. Does anyone else see other players when looking at the leaderboards? My high is 51 at the moment but there isn't anyone to compare with, at least on my end...
Okay, logged out of Game Center then back in and I see everyone. Including you Snooptalian. I don't think I'll be beating that score anytime soon!

Follow on Twitter
Like us on Facebook