★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Scream In The Dark" - finally a truly interactive film for B-movie fans!
******* No2 in the Adventure game category in France for one week ***********
Can you do better than all those teens slaughtered en masse in horror films?

In "Scream In The Dark" you must escape the clutches of a mysterious serial killer by making the right choices at the right time.

It's the first episode of an interactive series in which you are the hero.
Finally, you can play a girl in a Z movie and perhaps survive longer than 5 minutes...

Test your friends too and compare your survival instincts using a scoring system.

Content:
- Exclusive choice system throughout the film for a unique interactive experience
- Original graphic style
- Interactive film with more than 20 minutes of video
- Bonus to unlock
- Saving system for high scores
- Vote for who will be the next baddie in Episode 2
- Languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
"Scream In The Dark" - finally a truly interactive film for B-movie fans!
Can you do better than all those teens slaughtered en masse in horror films?

In "Scream In The Dark" you must escape the clutches of a mysterious serial killer by making the right choices at the right time.

It's the first episode of an interactive series in which you are the hero.
Finally, you can play a bimbo in a Z movie and perhaps survive longer than 5 minutes...

Test your friends too and compare your survival instincts using a scoring system.

"Scream In The Dark" was produced at a studio near you in full monoscopic motion picture format. No actor or animal worked on the film. The director is still looking for work.

Content:
-Exclusive choice system throughout the film for a unique interactive experience
-Original graphic style
-Interactive film with more than 20 minutes of video
-Bonus to unlock
-Saving system for high scores
-Vote for who will be the next baddie in Episode 2
-Languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian
08-14-2009, 01:16 AM
So, where is episode 2?

Nah, jk. I really do like the app. Unluckily it is very short, but price and looks make up for it. Can't wait for the second installment.

Oh yah, go Helmut, go Helmut!
08-14-2009, 02:07 AM
well i did enjoy hysteria project a lot. this should help make the wait for hysteria episode 2 a bit more bearable. that, or i'll like this so much i'll be waiting for episode 2 of both apps

buying now!