★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: IWizard LLC
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Competitive eating has evolved from exhibitions at county fairs and carnivals into a mainstream spectator sport. Now IWizard, LLC brings competitive eating directly to your iPhone and iPod Touch!

- Worldwide leaderboard
- Cool claymation graphics
- Innovative touch screen controls

Competitors in actual eating contests train for years by eating massive amounts of food and drinking tremendous amounts of water - but you don't have to. Just let your fingers do the eating with an innovative touch screen control system. No need to train to overeat here!

Choose from cool claymation characters, compete with other players or against yourself, and work your way up the leader board. A worldwide leader board will constantly update your standing. This fun and addicting game will allow you to compete with other eaters in real time or play against yourself.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
Competitive eating has evolved from exhibitions at county fairs and carnivals into a mainstream spectator sport. Now IWizard, LLC brings competitive eating directly to your iPhone and iPod Touch!

- Worldwide leaderboard
- Cool claymation graphics
- Innovative touch screen controls

Competitors in actual eating contests train for years by eating massive amounts of food and drinking tremendous amounts of water - but you don't have to. Just let your fingers do the eating with an innovative touch screen control system. No need to train to overeat here!

Choose from cool claymation characters, compete with other players or against yourself, and work your way up the leader board. A worldwide leader board will constantly update your standing. This fun and addicting game will allow you to compete with other eaters in real time or play against yourself.
Dunno anything bout the game. But the name is definitely U.N.I.Q.U.E.
08-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Are those Seaman that he is eating???

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

08-13-2009, 06:08 PM
lol@DeezNuts.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-13-2009, 06:50 PM
I'd love to hear anyones take on this game.
08-13-2009, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiesse View Post
I'd love to hear anyones take on this game.
Aint gonna be me. Might have tried if it was 99cents just out of curiosity.

Someone PM sizzla and tell him bout the game. He has a history of picking up weirdest looking games at any cost
08-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Aint gonna be me. Might have tried if it was 99cents just to kill the curiosity.

Someone PM sizzla and tell him bout the game. He has a history of picking up weirdest looking games at any cost
I'm already looking. I'll get it within the hour. Away from wireless for a bit.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Aint gonna be me. Might have tried if it was 99cents just out of curiosity.

compton kitties

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyye06 View Post
compton kitties
That game rules.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-13-2009, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
That game rules.
noooo its wierd
08-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Graphics look pretty interesting, IMO.

If the animation is good, I'll probably pick it up just because I like the graphics so much.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.