★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bit Mobile
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.8 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: If you like the old asteroids game, this game will keep you smiling for awhile. There are asteroids game clones out there that look and feel like the original, which means this requires two hand and two fingers. Blasteriods can be played with one hand and one finger or if you're real good, just one hand.

How many levels can you blast your way through in this cartoony remix of the classic arcade game Asteroids? Pilot a rocketship armed with missiles, bombs, and a force field through dangerous Asteroid belts, using your accelerometer skills to dip, spin, dodge, and dart around while simultaneously destroying everything in sight!

Includes:
*** A LOT of moving rocks
*** Rocketship
*** Missiles
*** Bombs
*** Force Field
*** Dangerous comets

Watch the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=378hn14MjdE

Tell or twitter a friend. It's easy and fun to play.

Let me know if you have any feedback.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
How many levels can you blast your way through in this cartoony remix of the classic arcade game Asteroids? Pilot a rocketship armed with missiles, bombs, and a force field through dangerous Asteroid belts, using your accelerometer skills to dip, spin, dodge, and dart around while simultaneously destroying everything in sight!

Includes:
*** A LOT of Asteroids
*** Rocketship
*** Missiles
*** Bombs
*** Force Field

Requires:
*** Your ninja-like skills
08-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Well, While I do have Ninja like Skills.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ninja Strangle 450x338.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	6464
This is me in my own mind.

I think I will stick with Space Ninja!

What do you think about this game NoSuperMan
08-13-2009, 06:49 PM
looks ok in the screenshots but I m afraid it`ll be too slow a game for any fun. Gotta find some videos for it. Anyone TOFTT btw
08-13-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm an asteroids freak but those static yellow stars have really gotta go before I'd consider this purchase.

Last edited by Griff; 08-13-2009 at 07:03 PM.
08-14-2009, 08:30 AM
I liked asteroids but I really don't have any interest in this one, and I agree the yellow stars have got to go.

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.