• Publisher: Mazadia Inc.
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 29.0 MB
  • Version: 3.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Once upon a time all the anger in the world manifested itself into one giant ball...

This ball decided to roam the streets in a strange land, destroying everything in its way...

The story begins on day 1 on Ball Street, a street known for its greedy and nefarious ways.... The ball wants to roll over everyone and break everything.

Then the ball follows them to a shopping street... The ball continues its destruction.

On day 2 the ball goes to Bank Street, another street known for its greed and corruption... Again it follows them to a shopping street.

All the bankers and corrupt businessmen are sent to Jail Street. Unsatisfied, the ball follows them to Jail Street and helps them escape only to roll them over again as they attempt to rob the businesses nearby.

Finally all the bad people in the city are stealing cars to try to escape the wrath of the ball. However the ball follows them once again and destroys them and their automobiles as they try to flee.

You control the ball... You control the destruction ...
02-21-2014, 10:15 PM
This looks awesome to me.
I'm sure others will be interested as well.

I'll post Impressions, as always, after the break.
02-21-2014, 10:28 PM
I wonder if the pun in the title inspired the game, or if the gameplay mechanic naturally lead us to this point
02-21-2014, 11:05 PM
Hope the developer stops by this thread. I like the game the concept is really cool. The ball however can be unresponsive, at times. Also, the framerate stutters on my 4S.

Those things aside I will likely go ahead and buy the full game from within the app for $.99

This game asks, no begs for GameCenter leaderboards and achievements.

Richard
02-21-2014, 11:08 PM
This look real fun, downloading now.
02-21-2014, 11:22 PM
Ball is unresponsive.
A lot of potential, but I can't recommend it as it is.

I'm still playing it, but it's just frustrating how the ball responds.
The controls need tweaking, and this could be great.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 02-21-2014 at 11:39 PM.