★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: How long can you survive the experiment?!

[How to play]
-Tap to hop the electric sparks!
-Hop to knock the big sparks away from her head
-Don't let her get shocked
-Try to collect all five badges

[Warning] This game is VERY hard.

[Shhhh] Dare to uncover the achievement that only the most skillful and dedicated Hoppers will ever hope to even breathe upon

NEW COMPETITIVE BONUSES--

Gold Cap -- You lead all your friends in Game Center.

The Crown -- You lead ALL of Game Center.

Both can be lost or won, depending on how long you remain in the top position!!! Go for it!!!
02-22-2014, 09:03 AM
Really cool arcade high-score chaser.
Gamecenter leaderboards and achievements.

No ads so far.
No in apps.

Just a really neat free game.

I can easily recommend trying this one.

02-22-2014, 09:20 AM
LOL... i got a 12. This is much harder than the flappies coz there is too many factors to keep an eye on.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-22-2014, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
LOL... i got a 12. This is much harder than the flappies coz there is too many factors to keep an eye on.
The random electrical current speed throws me off
02-22-2014, 10:45 AM
Thanks! I am the developer on the project. This is the brain child of Rube Rubenstein from BrainBlast games. The goal of this game was to create something that had the same high level of difficulty but was beatable with enough patience and focus.

We have been playing it non-stop trying to beat each others scores. Please let me know your thoughts if anyone else tries it!

02-23-2014, 08:55 AM
We just submitted an update I am pretty excited about. We fixed a few bugs and added two special helmets for FAFI (the name of the alien).

Gold Helmet - you get this when you are the high score leader among your gamecenter friends

Gold Viking Helmet - you get this when you are the overall leader

It's made the game a lot more fun competition wise.
02-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Some video of game play. We are all having a blast competing for the high score. Update is still in review!

Youtube link | Pop Up

03-05-2014, 06:27 AM
Update is out!