Support our Sponsors:

Old 02-22-2014, 04:52 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Default HeartClick

Here my second game guys.... I hope some of you will enjoy it and please let me know what you think here. Thanks in advance !
Old 02-22-2014, 06:08 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Tap in an area to place a barrier to defend your heart from incoming viruses. It gets pretty hectic after a while with barrage after barrage.

I think the shield should be bigger or it should rotate and cost more. 20 is next to nothing. You could make it permanently available or make it a DNA upgrade. You could try a different power like a 500 DNA bomb, slow time, cure double effectiveness, etc. And if you do that, you should change them to icons with the DNA cost underneath each.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:49 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

@Echoen - I think rotating shield and cure double effectiveness is a great idea thanks ! I will make one in future updates..
Old 02-23-2014, 09:20 AM

I like this game, but I feel like it needs something.
What that something is, I'm not so sure.

I just feel like I'm not exactly in control as much as I'd like.

I think I'd prefer the ability to actively pop the incoming threats, obtaining different shields, coins, and random power ups/downs along the way.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:28 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

@Lazer Kat Thanks ! I'm really glad that you like HeartClick, I will try to add some extra stuff in next update, so gameplay will be more interesting specially with some power ups. Some people don't know that they can use DNA points to buy more "cure", I think I will have to do some sort of tutorial about that. Thanks for your feedback if you've got some more stuff to tell please let me know.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:38 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I like this, and I love the style, I agree with lazer, it needs something but I also not sure what that something is, I noticed the buy more cure but I think being able to do something else to get rid of the missiles might make the player feel more part of the game, maybe as the game advances introduce a different colour missile that has to be tapped, so then you've gotta place you cure for the black ones and tap say the green ones, you could even make it trickier by having the tap able missiles branch of into two if they aren't tapped in a few seconds or something.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I like this, and I love the style, I agree with lazer, it needs something but I also not sure what that something is, I noticed the buy more cure but I think being able to do something else to get rid of the missiles might make the player feel more part of the game, maybe as the game advances introduce a different colour missile that has to be tapped, so then you've gotta place you cure for the black ones and tap say the green ones, you could even make it trickier by having the tap able missiles branch of into two if they aren't tapped in a few seconds or something.
I love this idea.
I can see it where you can see a hint as to where the missiles are going to come similar to the way jet pack joyride does it.

This would make the player feel more in control...
Old 02-23-2014, 07:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

It's a tap spam fest as it is. Needs more strategic and active use of DNA.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:12 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Thanks guys ! some really cool ideas here, to be honest I like most of them, so I hope you will enjoy this game more, after the update...