★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Naruto - bandai?

08-13-2009, 07:11 PM
Naruto - bandai?

Does anyone know if there is a naruto game in development for the iphone ?
08-13-2009, 07:24 PM
I hope not.

After going through my third year of high school and seeing the Goths running around with Naruto headbands and pretending to be ninja's really scared me.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.

08-13-2009, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Rider View Post
I hope not.

After going through my third year of high school and seeing the Goths running around with Naruto headbands and pretending to be ninja's really scared me.
well, doesnt mean you have to get the game or even look at it if it comes out. but i also think a naruto game would be stupid.
08-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Rider View Post
I hope not.

WTH!!! Goths trying to be ninjas!!!!! Thats just wrong, but no reason to not like Naruto.

You should not like Naruto for the corny storylines like everyone else.

But I am a ninja, so I like Naruto!!!!!

It would be neat to have a Naruto game on the idevice.
08-13-2009, 07:29 PM
you kno what i would like....a ufc game. I dont think itll be too hard to make one. I actually have some good ideas. I think gameloft should make one.
08-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yournothere View Post
you kno what i would like....a ufc game. I dont think itll be too hard to make one. I actually have some good ideas. I think gameloft should make one.
yeah i want a game where i can wrestle around with a bunch of grown up half naked men too!

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
08-13-2009, 07:32 PM
I don't even care about the show much anymore but I still love the Ultimate Ninja games. It was something original and I liked it. And after getting the PSP one I think that it would work perfectly on the iphone.
08-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundance kid View Post
yeah i want a game where i can wrestle around with a bunch of grown up half naked men too!
Wow, you actually think of it like that? Well boy do u need to grow up.
But seriously, it would be good too have a UFC game.
08-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundance kid View Post
The clothes for the Naruto characters wont change even in a UFC game. so there wont be any half naked men.

Last edited by PureSkill; 08-13-2009 at 07:41 PM.
08-13-2009, 07:38 PM
I love UFC. The fact that its me vs. you, get hurt or hurt another is what I love about fighting.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.