★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: They have arrived! The adorable BOBOLINKIES are here! These delightful multicoloured creatures play the lead role in this most addictive game of the decade.

Once youve tried it, you will not be able to put it down, so get the game everyone is talking about and link these BOBOLINKIES together according to their species.

These BOBOLINKIES will interact with your finger; they can get scared, they talk, sing, dance, non stop fun and laughter! Use the special items to achieve amazing combos and the accelerometer sensor to confuse them. Enjoy both the two game modes and the world ranking to show who is the best.

BOBOLINKIES, fun at your fingertips.

LordGek's comments:

I'm curious but would love to see more of the twists or get an idea how difficulty ramps other than hopefully the classic of having less time.

Not only could I not find any information on this game at the site appears to be in Spanish (fine for Spanish speaking folk but not so good for me).
08-13-2009, 07:16 PM

gotcha covered

Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
lord gek did you forget to search

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
08-13-2009, 07:17 PM
The game is kind of a bit different then match 3 games like bejeweled. You make chains by like attaching them together and their needs to be 3 in a row. A weird looking red block dude, tap on him to make him go boom.
I like the game presentation. It is definitely worth considering.

Made that a while ago for AquaGlobs .
08-13-2009, 07:26 PM
I actually did search but, odds are misspelled.

Powers that be, KILL THIS THREAD!

(shouted like the whole "MOVE THAT BUS!" in Extreme Home Makeover)

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews