Primal Flame - Fire wielding atmospheric arcade game
Flame wielding arcade action with a poetic atmosphere.
5/5 - AppAdvice - Game of the week - "a real gem [...] gameplay is completely unique "
5/5 - Cult of Mac - " It just keeps on being amazing"
4/5 - TouchArcade - "Primal Flame could start a whole new genre"..."beautiful ... poetic"
4/5 - 148Apps - "extremely cool and tactile mechanics"
- IGN - App of the day ( 25 / 02 )
- GamesRadar - "Might be one of the most beautiful [games] youll find on iOS"
4.5/5 - Appgefahren.de - "An absolute download recommendation"
4.5/5 - iPhonelife - "refreshingly enjoyable"
4.5/5 - Apptual Gamer - " One of the most beautiful mixes of art and arcade you can find nowadays."
Its dark and youre alone amidst the sounds of the forest. Strike up a flame to light your way in this alluring and dangerous world.
Encounter malevolent flowers, falling leaves and dark rain as the forest seeks imaginative ways to extinguish your flame. Rescue luminous seeds to refuel your light and help you fight the growing darkness.
Swipe, dodge and burn to stay alive as you move through the obstacles in a dance of fire.
- Spark up your match to experience the graceful single touch control of seven richly-colored flames
- Progress through four enchanting worlds as you learn to master the element of fire.
- Rescue seeds to unlock beautiful flames & spells that assist you in the darkness - no iAP :)
- Zen mode, Infinite-play worlds, Game Center leaderboards and achievements with bonus seeds.
- Home brewed by two people and one pencil-top sheep using 5000 matches and gallons of Irish tea.
DEV TEAM :
Niamh Cunningham & Pierre Aclément
Review us if you enjoy the game.
Thank you all for your support :)
FOLLOW US :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/primalflame
Website : http://www.irrelevantfish.com/primalflame
Twitter : @niamh_irl & @pierreaclement
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Joined: Jul 2012
Joined: Jan 2011
Joined: Jan 2014
Joined: Mar 2013
Joined: Sep 2013
Joined: Jun 2012
Joined: Dec 2013
Joined: Mar 2013