★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Lonely Beast 123 $0.99 > FREE

02-25-2014, 10:02 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
The Lonely Beast 123 $0.99 > FREE


02-25-2014, 11:25 AM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,513
thanks

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

02-26-2014, 08:35 AM
#3
Thanks for posting about our app, mrbiggles (I'm the dev)!

If you like the counting app, here are a couple of promo codes for The Lonely Beast ABC, the alphabet prequel - first to redeem gets the freebies:

http://tokn.co/p4b3hjzm
http://tokn.co/cpsuemmq
02-26-2014, 12:08 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Kelleher View Post
Thanks for posting about our app, mrbiggles (I'm the dev)!

If you like the counting app, here are a couple of promo codes for The Lonely Beast ABC, the alphabet prequel - first to redeem gets the freebies:

http://tokn.co/p4b3hjzm
http://tokn.co/cpsuemmq

love it and already own ABC... girl loved it learning her abcs!

was "z" zed ever fixed for country code


Now you need to make a Colors and Shapes = THE Lonely Beast!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mrbiggles; 02-26-2014 at 12:44 PM.
02-26-2014, 12:40 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: United States
Posts: 2,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Kelleher View Post
Thanks for posting about our app, mrbiggles (I'm the dev)!

If you like the counting app, here are a couple of promo codes for The Lonely Beast ABC, the alphabet prequel - first to redeem gets the freebies:

http://tokn.co/p4b3hjzm
http://tokn.co/cpsuemmq
Thank you to the developer and poster!

I redeemed the 1st one. Thank you for both the ABC's & 123's. I really appreciate it. Several foster children will be using them. Just wanted to let you know that your 'freebies' are helping those who need it.
Good day.
02-26-2014, 01:31 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 111
I grabbed the second one. My sister and niece are going to love this! The art style is outstanding. I'm 41 and have a lot of friends with new babies, so I'll get them hooked on this.

Thanks again!
02-27-2014, 11:10 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiggles View Post
love it and already own ABC... girl loved it learning her abcs!

was "z" zed ever fixed for country code


Now you need to make a Colors and Shapes = THE Lonely Beast!!!!!!!!!
Yup - Z is now 'Zee' if your iOS device language is set to English, or 'Zed' if your language is set to British English. 'Jelly' is now 'Jello' for US users too

We're working on new Lonely Beast apps right now, don't worry!
02-27-2014, 11:11 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Thank you to the developer and poster!

I redeemed the 1st one. Thank you for both the ABC's & 123's. I really appreciate it. Several foster children will be using them. Just wanted to let you know that your 'freebies' are helping those who need it.
Good day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhornburg View Post
I grabbed the second one. My sister and niece are going to love this! The art style is outstanding. I'm 41 and have a lot of friends with new babies, so I'll get them hooked on this.

Thanks again!
Delighted to hear you guys will get good use out of our apps.