★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the ULTIMATE CONQUEST for the THRONE in Royal Revolt 2 NOW! Perfect your DEFENSES, forge powerful ALLIANCES and summon mighty DRAGONS on your WAY TO THE TOP.

- - - Apple App Store Best of 2014! - - -
Royal Revolt 2 is an award-winning strategy game. Build your kingdom, perfect your defenses, forge alliances and conquer REAL players around the world. Millions of downloads and excellent reviews have made Royal Revolt 2 one of the best games in 2014!

Awesome 3D graphics
Multiplayer strategy
Design your battleground

A sizzling-hot 3D action and strategy game where you defend your castle and build a deadly maze for your enemies. Explore and conquer the kingdoms of your friends and foes in this brilliant sequel.

Overthrow the royals on your way to the top, but be aware of your own enemies, Your Highness theres a royal revolt going on!!!

Royal Revolt 2 Fight for your Kingdom!

- - - How to play - - -
Use simple touch controls to lead your hero into battle
Build your castle and defences at the flick of a finger across your screen
Develop and upgrade your troops, magic and buildings
Build and customize your defences, and deploy the castle guard to defend your base.

- - - The story so far - - -
You have come a long way to find that you are not the only lord with a claim to the throne. Find a castle from where you will build your forces, and battle to prove to the World who the true king really is.

Download for free and start the fight for the throne right now. You too can be the most powerful king!

- - - Reviews - - -
excellent sequel, Jon Jordan, Pocketgamer
oddly addictive Jennifer Allen, 148Apps
surprisingly addictive and charming Joseph Thomas, e:info

- - - Contact flaregames - - -
Ideas, praise or problems? Join in the discussion now:http://forum.royalrevolt.com/, http://feedback.flaregames.com/

- - - more about flaregames - - -
http://www.flaregames.com http://facebook.com/royalrevolt http://twitter.com/flaregames

- - - Note - - -
This game requires an internet connection to play and offers in-app purchases Requires iOS 6 or higher Terms of Service: www.flaregames.com/terms-service/

PeteOzzy's comments:

Game is out worldwide already!
02-25-2014, 11:26 AM
Cool! I didn't know a sequel was being made for this. I liked the first one.

02-25-2014, 11:54 AM
It's out on brazilian and american App Store too. I think it's worldwide.
02-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Awesome! Truly loved the first.
I'm seriously so pumped! It's actually out in the us store as well as above stated. (:

It's almost like dungeon hunter in a sense you have to build defences and make paths so people who raid you have trouble getting to your base. I'll leave more impressions later!

Last edited by Zeillusion; 02-25-2014 at 12:29 PM.
02-25-2014, 12:32 PM
This is great news! Totally enjoyed the first one, wasn't expecting a sequel, can't wait to try it out!
02-25-2014, 12:43 PM
I've never played the first but those screenshots got my interest. Is it an offline single player game or some online SP / online MP?

And since we're at it, it's free so what's the catch here? I'm hoping it's a good freemium!

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
02-25-2014, 01:02 PM
Okay so here are my impressions.

The visuals are stunning, they are extremely vibrant and beautifully modeled. It kept the vibe / theme from the first one we loved and brought that same joy to the sequel.

It's a defence/fort builder game. You build up your castle as well as your entrance to stop people from raiding your castle. You can change the lath, add defenses like spikes / barriers as well as towers. You upgrade your troops/spells as well as buildings for income. It's a freemium game with clash iaps it appears. 5$ for 500 gems. As usual, you don't need to pay. You just need patience.

It was done quite well. Gold upgrades everything, you earn food as a resource that allows you to battle. Fighting/ raiding coasts around 40 food which you get hourly you cannot earn it. Gold is earned in raids as well as trophies.

Achievements reward you gold & gems as well. You start with 2 builders like every fort builders but have to buy more with gems. ^.^
02-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Darn sounds like they added a timer to it as "food". That's the catch. And the rest of the iap possibly.

Edit: Eh pass.. I just read the description. Online only. I was in the middle of downloading it too! What a bummer. Deleted.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

Last edited by L.Lawliet; 02-25-2014 at 01:32 PM.
02-25-2014, 02:25 PM

Seem to be a bit different this time compared to the first One. For all those that haven`t played it in the past here is a Trailer to comapre it with the new One:

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-25-2014 at 04:58 PM.
02-25-2014, 02:42 PM
I liked the first one, but this one after 2 hours of gameplay feels like you just have to wait after timer and money to advance. Everybody has the same type of defence or the same limit of defence.