Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-25-2014, 12:51 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default -Circuits- (by Digital Tentacle S.L.)

It looks (and sounds) great! Anyone played it?

Old 02-25-2014, 01:16 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Played the beta version, it's bit hard because the music sounds so similar in my ears. I need trial and error to passed the level even only I just played the 5th one. It has ambient soundtracks, basically it kinds of memory game but this one is sound memory.
I think I'll buy this later tomorrow
Old 02-25-2014, 01:31 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hi there¡,

Im one of the developer of Circuits. Copaeci, we adjust the difficult curve and also give some variety through the entire game from beta. Also we have better tutorials. But the core game is there also in beta , You need to recompose a song broken into pieces. Also each 3 or 4 levels we introduce a new mechanic

we have ambient soundtracks, but also Dubstep ones , and also a bit epic. Let me show you 3 themes you need to reconstruct.

https://soundcloud.com/penthagram/mi...s/circuits-ost

https://soundcloud.com/penthagram/re...s/circuits-ost

If you need to know something specifically let me know. Also we are going to release a new episode with levels from diferent composers. Our plan is to introduce some levels each 15 days.

regards,
David.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:28 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagadi View Post
Hi there¡,

Im one of the developer of Circuits. Copaeci, we adjust the difficult curve and also give some variety through the entire game from beta. Also we have better tutorials. But the core game is there also in beta , You need to recompose a song broken into pieces. Also each 3 or 4 levels we introduce a new mechanic

we have ambient soundtracks, but also Dubstep ones , and also a bit epic. Let me show you 3 themes you need to reconstruct.

https://soundcloud.com/penthagram/mi...s/circuits-ost

https://soundcloud.com/penthagram/re...s/circuits-ost

If you need to know something specifically let me know. Also we are going to release a new episode with levels from diferent composers. Our plan is to introduce some levels each 15 days.

regards,
David.
Well... The mechanic is pretty interesting and confusing was well, I think it's one of those games I only understand when I play it, like Beat Sneak Bandit, 868-HACK and Dropchord. Indie games and inovative/crazy ideas are never waste of money for me, so I'll get later when I get home.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Well... The mechanic is pretty interesting and confusing was well, I think it's one of those games I only understand when I play it, like Beat Sneak Bandit, 868-HACK and Dropchord. Indie games and inovative/crazy ideas are never waste of money for me, so I'll get later when I get home.
Thank you Pipitchu
Old 02-25-2014, 05:30 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Played, got it and liked very much. A sound puzzle! It's not a puzzle where you compare and match pieces of pictures, you compare and match sounds of musics! You put the song together piece by piece (or sound by sound, if you prefer), that's pretty cool! Great idea! I recommend it for the ones who likes puzzlers and have a good hear for music. Tone deaf people will have a hard time and miss the fun in my opinion.

I think it could work on a smaller screen of an iPhone. It would reach a pretty bigger audience being universal. And I think it should have a "headphone recommended" screen at the beginning.
Old 02-25-2014, 05:54 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Glad you like it pipitchu. We will try the iphone/android versions this week. Perhaps i can redesign the circuits if they are too large and for this appear too small in the screen. But perhaps it just works without touching too much
Old 02-25-2014, 05:56 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

We are detecting than in ipad Air or Mini there are some glitches in graphics. we are working to solve this Asap.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:22 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagadi View Post
Glad you like it pipitchu. We will try the iphone/android versions this week. Perhaps i can redesign the circuits if they are too large and for this appear too small in the screen. But perhaps it just works without touching too much
Did you try to add zoom in and zoom out by pitching the screen? It could be good for phones since you don't really have to look the whole puzzle but to focus on a piece at time.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:27 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
Did you try to add zoom in and zoom out by pitching the screen? It could be good for phones since you don't really have to look the whole puzzle but to focus on a piece at time.
Maybe it could work, i need to figure out what happen with the clips you need to put in the circuit. the ones at the bottom, i will test the zoom thing, perhaps is our best bet. i need to test it.

Thank you pipitchu