Nozoku Rush (by Chaotic Box)

02-25-2014, 03:47 PM
#1
Nozoku Rush (by Chaotic Box)

This started out as a mashing of the original Nozoku with elements similar to Spelltower, but ended up much more hectic and "arcadey". Already submitted, hopefully will be out March 6th

UPDATE: First trailer was kinda hosed by YouTube. This one should work. If not, check it out on vimeo: https://vimeo.com/88082948


SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
Nozoku Rush Kick Math's Ass!
Critter Panic Break yer brain! FREE!
Silverfish & Silverfish MAX Hardcore arcade insanity!
Nozoku A casual game of math & logic.
More: www.chaoticbox.com Twitter YouTube

Last edited by ChaoticBox; 03-03-2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: YouTube trailer was broken on mobile
02-25-2014, 03:51 PM
#2
Look pretty well made. is that the music for the gameplay or just for the trailer? And the sound effects sound really cool

02-25-2014, 04:38 PM
#3
Thanks I initially made that track for the game but it was too busy for background music so I cut it down and used it for the trailer. The game has a couple other tracks that are a bit more mellow.

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
Nozoku Rush Kick Math's Ass!
Critter Panic Break yer brain! FREE!
Silverfish & Silverfish MAX Hardcore arcade insanity!
Nozoku A casual game of math & logic.
More: www.chaoticbox.com Twitter YouTube
02-26-2014, 02:00 PM
#4
Got a webpage up with more info and screenshots: http://www.chaoticbox.com/nozokurush.php

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
Nozoku Rush Kick Math's Ass!
Critter Panic Break yer brain! FREE!
Silverfish & Silverfish MAX Hardcore arcade insanity!
Nozoku A casual game of math & logic.
More: www.chaoticbox.com Twitter YouTube
02-27-2014, 03:28 AM
#5
Yay, a new Chaotic Box game! Please tell me it will work on my iPad 1 (with iOS 5.1)?
02-27-2014, 12:44 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
Yay, a new Chaotic Box game! Please tell me it will work on my iPad 1 (with iOS 5.1)?
Yup! I made sure it runs well on 1st gen iPads and 4th gen iPods.

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
Nozoku Rush Kick Math's Ass!
Critter Panic Break yer brain! FREE!
Silverfish & Silverfish MAX Hardcore arcade insanity!
Nozoku A casual game of math & logic.
More: www.chaoticbox.com Twitter YouTube
02-27-2014, 01:24 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 3,100
I have all of your games and love them. I'll definitely be picking this up when it's launched.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
02-27-2014, 01:39 PM
#8
Oh man I still play Silverfish every now and then, hoping for a sequel.

And here is another buyer of Nozuku Rush (have all your games, even bought Silverfish 5 more times )
02-27-2014, 02:32 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
I have all of your games and love them. I'll definitely be picking this up when it's launched.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Oh man I still play Silverfish every now and then, hoping for a sequel.

And here is another buyer of Nozuku Rush (have all your games, even bought Silverfish 5 more times )
If everyone who bought it buys it 5 more times, I'll make a sequel! To be honest I'm actually dying to make a sequel, but to do it right (and right now) Nozoku Rush would have to make a small fortune. I'm not holding my breath

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
Nozoku Rush Kick Math's Ass!
Critter Panic Break yer brain! FREE!
Silverfish & Silverfish MAX Hardcore arcade insanity!
Nozoku A casual game of math & logic.
More: www.chaoticbox.com Twitter YouTube
02-28-2014, 03:58 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticBox View Post
If everyone who bought it buys it 5 more times, I'll make a sequel! To be honest I'm actually dying to make a sequel, but to do it right (and right now) Nozoku Rush would have to make a small fortune. I'm not holding my breath
A sequel? Lets do a kickstarter thing hope you get rich with this one