River Town - Original Farming RPG
You've had enough. You're deciding to quit your job and leave everything behind to start living on your own in a small village. What would you do first? Find a job? Invest? Or just wander around the town in hope to meet someone? It's up to you!
What is River Town?
River Town is a single-player rural-themed Role Play inspired by the classics, such as Harvest Moon, The Sims or Rune Escape. In River Town player comes into possession of a farm, and can populate his little rancho with a variety of animals, pets or crops. The town is settled by villagers with highly contrasting personalities, making the game an engaging combination of farming and social experience. What is unique about River Town is that player can create their own script about what they want to happen, with whom and when. Every action a character does affects not only him but all people around as well, which might lead to some crazy stuff!
For a full feature set please visit our Kickstarter page.
- Crops - Choose from a wide variety of plants (fruits, vegetables, flowers) and trees to populate your farm. Some of them are required to be seeded only at a certain season, while others need a hothous.
- Animals - Buy, feed, breed and take care of your farm animals.
- Pets - Several pets to take care of. Some pets have special functions - dog, for instance, might help you with keeping wild animals away.
- Villagers - Every single person living in River Town is entirely unique and introduces different storyline. Some villagers might find you inspiring to change their behaviour and goals, some might try to avoid you, while some others even attempt to stalk you if they are extremely amazed by your person. They behave differently towards you as a stranger or a best friend, so take that into account.
- Date & Marry - Finding a second half is a strong part of the River Town storyline. It's possible to date, propose, marry, live together and finally raise a child.
- Festivals - Each season brings a set of different festivals organised by the town population. Participation in these might be a great chance to integrate with villagers or win precious prizes.
- Cooking - Discover new meals by watching TV series in your TV or experiment on your own. Serve your dishes for a dinner, share it with others or participate in cooking contests.
Last edited by ikonrad; 04-02-2014 at 05:37 AM.