Audio Defence: Zombie Arena -- From the Creators of Papa Sangre II
From the creators of Papa Sangre 2 and The Nightjar comes the the most action-packed audio game on iOS. Audio Defence: Zombie Arena. Put on your headphones and get ready for an immersive gut-gripping, First Person Shooter like you’ve never played before.
In Audio Defence: Zombie Arena you are the Blind Warrior, a gunslinger fighting your way from anonymity to fame and glory in Dr. Bastard’s Zombie Arena, a deadly live show where the mischievous Dr. Bastard pits his zombie experiments against lone challengers for the bloodthirsty pleasure of the audience.
- - Feel a real threat as zombie hordes swarm 360º around you thanks to our powerful 3D audio engine.
- - Easy, intuitive controls to get right into action. Use Gyroscope controls and physically turn around you to fend off the undead (or use Tilt /Swipe controls if you prefer to sit down!).
- - Expand your arsenal with shotguns, automatic rifles, melee weapons and much more.
- - Two Game Modes to master you skills... and your fears.
- - No graphics. Aim with your ears! There’s no visual feedback about enemy location. Your device is a tool to help you aim and use your weapons.
Like our previous games, Audio Defence : Zombie Arena can be played with your eyes closed. Visually impaired players will find fully implemented accessibility features to navigate menus as well. However, the game is fully playable for sighted people, and we're sure they'll enjoy being the Blind Warrior!
The game's development is almost done and will be released on iOS on early Summer 2014.
We also have a Kickstarter campaign to boost this project and keep us making audio games. You can check it out here: AUDIO DEFENCE KICKSTARTER.
BECOME A BETA TESTER!We’re looking to spot balancing issues, shoot down bugs and listen to your wise counsel to make Audio Defence: Zombie Arena the best game we can make. There will be prizes for our best testers!
- - High Score: The tester with a highest score in Endless Mode will get a £10 iTunes gift card.
- - Completionist: The first tester to complete all Challenges with 3 Stars each will get a £10 iTunes gift card.
- - Slayer: The tester with the highest kill count at the end of the Beta will get a £10 iTunes gift card.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BETA TESTING
Just follow this link and fill a brief questionnaire to get access to our Beta: BETA TESTER APPLICATION.
- This game requires earphones to play.
- You need a Game Center account to be eligible for the above Beta Testing prizes.
You can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.