App description: New - Help Caveboy escapes the new haunted Arctic zone!!

Caveboy Escape offers innovative puzzle gameplay, utilizing subtle match-3 and connecting tile gameplay that feels fresh and will tickle puzzle gamers brains. It takes a keen eye and quick thinking to navigate Caveboy to the exit Finding the right path will be a challenge as the size of the labyrinth continues to grow. Time is also of the essence as Caveboy must reach the exit or the maze will collapse.

Caveboy Escape Features:

- Maze escape puzzle gameplay: new innovation of match-3 and sliding tile puzzles its a whole new type of puzzling fun
- Solve extremely tricky pathway puzzles under the pressure of time
- Casual Challenge: pastel graphics and a mellow soundtrack, with a time limit that will challenge you without being too harsh
- Be a Star Collector: collect all stars in all stages and beat your friends timing
- High Score and Achievements
- Free to play universal app for iPad, iPhone
- Game Center Support

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 21.2 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Caveboy Escape offers innovative puzzle gameplay, utilizing subtle match-3 and connecting tile gameplay that feels fresh and will tickle puzzle gamers brains. It takes a keen eye and quick thinking to navigate Caveboy to the exit Finding the right path will be a challenge as the size of the labyrinth continues to grow. Time is also of the essence as Caveboy must reach the exit or the maze will collapse.

Caveboy Escape Features:

- Maze escape puzzle gameplay: new innovation of match-3 and sliding tile puzzles its a whole new type of puzzling fun
- Solve extremely tricky pathway puzzles under the pressure of time
- Casual Challenge: pastel graphics and a mellow soundtrack, with a time limit that will challenge you without being too harsh
- Be a Star Collector: collect all stars in all stages and beat your friends timing
- High Score and Achievements
- Free to play universal app for iPad, iPhone
- Game Center Support
iPhone Screenshots

02-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Thank you for starting this thread. Any comment, suggestion and bugs report are welcome here.

Appxplore | Alien Hive | Sporos | Lightopus | Caveboy Escape | Mobfish Hunter
Facebook | Website | Twitter
02-26-2014, 09:49 PM
Watched video for awhile, sort of interested. I understand there are a lot of levels. My question is: does this game become much more challenging or are levels 50-60 basically about the same difficulty as levels 80-90?
02-27-2014, 12:38 AM
Hmm... Given that this is a free to play model, where is the IAP? I don't see it anywhere.
02-27-2014, 02:02 AM
Played 50 levels, enjoying it so far though it has been a bit too easy. Hopefully some kind of twist in the gameplay comes soon. Otherwise I'm not sure it will continue to hold my interest much longer.
02-27-2014, 03:55 AM
100% agree. Maybe it's aimed at kids.

Now playing: Starships, BlastBall MAX, Auro, Card Crawl, Sneaky Sneaky, Star Realms
Waiting for: Does not Commute, Love you to bits, Lumino City, Onirim
02-27-2014, 07:47 AM
for me it got a bit more challenging, but took a while.

If you look at the screenshots, there do seem to be some new twists later on.

Anyway, I'm enjoying it right now, though I would've preferred if it got challenging sooner
02-27-2014, 10:19 AM
I beta tested this game for awhile and decided to try the real game. Same exact thing which I'm. Alittle disappointed about, the games diffculty level never really changes. It's fun at first but then feels like a chore. Sorry to bash. I love the devs at Appxplore very cool and nice people but I think this game still need enemies or something or traps it's missing something guys!