App description: A creative take on the platformer and puzzle genre. Take control of the environment and change the level as you will!

Space, Time, Light, Matter, and Gravity, oversees the creation of the known universe.
As the process of creation is in progress to initiate the Big Bang, a devastating catastrophe occurred in the center of the universe, and it's up to you, Gravity, to journey to the centre of the universe to complete your mission.

-Great and challenging platformer!
-The level changes as you play!
-Use Grav Balls to control your environment, and even time itself!

*How to play
-Simple controls, move left and right, jump by pressing the on screen buttons!
-Tap anywhere you want to place a Grav Ball.
-Avoid hazardous places, and be careful not to fall!
-Use Grav Balls to manipulate your surroundings.

Lazer Kat's comments:
This is a real platformer with perfect controls and an original gravity-driven physics puzzle element.

You have a gravity ball that you activate by touching anywhere. and can use it to push over the obstacles in your environment, making the landscape traversable.
The controls feel exactly right. It's a normal Left/Right/Jump setup. You can also tap anywhere to place the "gravityball".
The graphics look pretty darn good, and the level design is clever.
Ohh yeah...
It's free. The good kind of free.

02-28-2014, 07:44 AM
Tough week, but this is my game of the week.

02-28-2014, 07:47 AM
Downloading now.

One thing: the game is Universal, not iPad
02-28-2014, 08:13 AM
Okay, got to agree with LK here. Grav. is awesome. The controls are simple but precise and responsive and that's critical because this game is a mix of puzzling with precision speedrunning. Spike and moving platforms are in the first few levels and then the game really starts getting complex and more challenging as it adds its gravity mechanic to the mix.

It's one thing to race through a level and over spikes. It's another to use limited time gravity fields to maneuver platforms into position as you jump over moving spiked platforms. This is only the first chapter of levels so I can't wait to see how the developer uses the mechanic, since it works really well and allows for some really cool challenging puzzle platforming

Not sure what IAP there is, but this is an excellent free precision puzzle platformer that's well worth your time
02-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Catching up on all the stuff I've missed last few days, dloading now.

I love the icon.
02-28-2014, 09:13 AM
Think I need to check this out as well. BTW, someone needs to change the thread title/filter to Universal instead of iPad.
02-28-2014, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Okay, got to agree with LK here. Grav. is awesome. The controls are simple but precise and responsive and that's critical because this game is a mix of puzzling with precision speedrunning. Spike and moving platforms are in the first few levels and then the game really starts getting complex and more challenging as it adds its gravity mechanic to the mix.

It's one thing to race through a level and over spikes. It's another to use limited time gravity fields to maneuver platforms into position as you jump over moving spiked platforms. This is only the first chapter of levels so I can't wait to see how the developer uses the mechanic, since it works really well and allows for some really cool challenging puzzle platforming

Not sure what IAP there is, but this is an excellent free precision puzzle platformer that's well worth your time
Yes. Great impressions.