App description: This is a 2D ARPG. Players need to pass plenty of obstacles in order to collect 2 keys by your manual operation or props.

There are two parts of this game, one is Round Mode, the other is Challenge Mode. In Round Mode, players control the avatar by manual operation and make use of all props to collect two keys. While in Challenge Mode, players have limited usage of props and limited time to pass the game. Come and join our adventure!
02-27-2014, 11:04 AM
Really great game.
219 levels, I'll be playing this a while.

It's a 2D platformer, where you're given resources (platforms, trampolines, etc.) to place where you see fit.
It has great graphics, a lot of charm, and the controls feel very tight.
The only negative, is it is a bit too easy for the first chapter.
Luckily there's a challenge mode that addresses that issue, by only allowing you limited resources and given you a time limit to finish each level.

4/5

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 02-27-2014 at 11:52 AM.
02-28-2014, 07:49 AM
I'll be honest. I didn't even check out the thread since I assumed it was another Flappy Bird style game from the title. Which was a stupid thing to assume. Definitely giving this a try now
02-28-2014, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
I'll be honest. I didn't even check out the thread since I assumed it was another Flappy Bird style game from the title. Which was a stupid thing to assume. Definitely giving this a try now
Same, its a tough time to release a game with any adjective in it.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxsta View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Same, its a tough time to release a game with any adjective in it.
It's worth a shot, and has no flappy traits whatsoever.