★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Easy One Touch Controls!

Your objective is simple..

Tap to Crap on passing vehicles below. Get points for hitting vehicles and extra for hitting the windshield, or maybe give the passing bird a splat!

But don't get too sloppy, 3 misses = gameover. Hit vehicles multiple times!

OR try Tap to Fly mode! Fly between Clouds and Trees for points!

* Pinpoint bird-crapping physics!
* Endless style gameplay if you're good enough!
* Compete for top scores
* Share your High Score on Facebook with touch of a button, Game Center Leaderboards
* Compete for Total Score or Most Vehicles Passed!

Follow on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/GrumpyBirdyTiM

Please rate for future content!

Contact email: GrumpyBirdy@touchimedia.com

Tap to Crap or Flap!!

*** Warning extremely difficult , Tap to fly mode is not endorsed by Gears Studio but is a simple parody homage ***

Thank you!

TouchiMedia's comments:
Well I'll just copy and paste stores description, yes everything is simple including graphics, but it's fun , simple and addicting IMO and free! Been a fun side project.

It will only improve!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grumpy-birdy/id824019758?mt=8
---------------------

Easy One Touch Controls!

Your objective is simple..

Tap to Crap on passing vehicles below. Get points for hitting vehicles and extra for hitting the windshield, or maybe give the passing bird a splat! Vehicles speed up over time.

But don't get too sloppy, 3 misses = gameover. Hit vehicles multiple times!

* Pinpoint bird-crapping physics!
* Endless style gameplay if you're good enough!
* Compete for top scores
* Share your High Score on Facebook with touch of a button, Game Center Leaderboards
* Pause , turn off, and on will remember your progress
* Compete for Total Score or Most Vehicles Passed!

- Soon after release, two way traffic will be patched in -

Follow on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/GrumpyBirdyTiM

Twitter intergation planned for High Scores, a long with many more features / vehicles / improvements / etc. - please rate for future content!

Flap Tap and Crap!
02-28-2014, 11:00 PM
You should rename the game, so people don't overlook the game, assuming it's another flappy clone.
03-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
You should rename the game, so people don't overlook the game, assuming it's another flappy clone.
Thanks, Apple is starting to be a little more strict with games containing flappy- tho there seems to be plenty on the market.

I originally had Flap Tap and Crap - but changed for fear it'd be on review for a week then get rejected.

Anyways- I have updated the game but will be another week and a half before it gets through Apples review process.

I've added two way traffic, better randomization of vehicles, another vehicle, misc minor fixes- a rate and help button.

I'm not sure if this will be in next patch or one after, but I've made TWO modes now- the one in there now where you tap to crap, AND another where you tap to fly - ala just like the original flappy birds and all the clones. So it'll be two games in one =}. I'm testing now and it works quite well.

Keep tapping crapping and flapping!

Cheers
03-11-2014, 03:01 PM
This was just updated with misc. fixes and improvements.

New mode added, tap to fly - fly between the clouds and trees for points. Yes it's obviously inspired by flappy bird but it's a parody to enjoy as an alternate mode to the Tap to Crap.

I think both modes are simple but addicting, and polished! Fun to compete.

Please be kind and rewind errr rate , more content being planned.

Appreciate any and all the support, give it a try, free and works on most iOS devices!

Cheers!