★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Shi Qi Jun
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 1.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Puppy is Q style adventure action game. there is a dog named puppy, just for a buterfly had stoped in his bone once time. and puppy want to catch this butterfly, and then go to his adventure road.in this road, it meets its firend, and find so many strange and interesting thing in this word.

this is simple easy game.just tap for jumping to cross this world stage.many items can help you easy to pass and get more fun.easy, it is the most sharp point in this game.and for the special you, in this game, you can get the coin to buy the cloth to add your looking and your ablity.

this is simple easy game but not simple.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Quote:
Puppy is Q style adventure action game. there is a dog named puppy, just for a buterfly had stoped in his bone once time. and puppy want to catch this butterfly, and then go to his adventure road.in this road, it meets its firend, and find so many strange and interesting thing in this word.

this is simple easy game.just tap for jumping to cross this world stage.many items can help you easy to pass and get more fun.easy, it is the most sharp point in this game.and for the special you, in this game, you can get the coin to buy the cloth to add your looking and your ablity.

this is simple easy game but not simple.
08-14-2009, 08:04 AM
I hate it when butterflies stop in my bone.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
08-14-2009, 09:23 AM
It's not so bad really since getting rid of them is simple easy.
08-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotpretending View Post
It's not so bad really since getting rid of them is simple easy.
But not simple.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko