★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: MindBlender Quiz - Released Today! Free Codes!!!

08-14-2009, 07:58 AM
#1
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 342
MindBlender Quiz - Released Today! Free Codes!!!

Hi everyone! MindBlender Quiz has launched today!!! Here is the direct link to the App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=325955444&mt=8

There are promo codes to be won! Post below about a trophy/feature/idea you would like to see in MindBlender Quiz, and you can win a promo code if your idea is good!!

Last edited by simplymuzik3; 01-27-2010 at 07:40 AM.
08-14-2009, 08:12 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 24
Send a message via MSN to MagicMarvin
A trophy for 10, 50, 100 right answers in a row
A trophy for 100, 500, 1000 right answers
A trophy for starting the app 10, 50, 100 times
A trophy for 10, 50 wrong answer in a row

Just some ideas =)

08-14-2009, 08:21 AM
#3
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,512
how about a trophy for each of the different blender settings?

Front Page Tug Boat Chief Engineer
Check out the awesome Fuzion: Age of Wordcraft website
Follow me and the game on Twitter
preview thread (Fuzion is still in development)
08-14-2009, 08:22 AM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,817
I'd like to see the integration of a social gaming system (like Open Feint) so we can share our trophies and highscores online. I also started a thread here earlier but no one posted on it... It looks like this game could be the best version of the Impossible Quiz for the iPhone.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!

Last edited by Palfince; 08-14-2009 at 08:28 AM.
08-14-2009, 08:26 AM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palfince View Post
I'd like to see the integration of a social gaming system (like Open Feint) so we can share our trophies and highscores online. I also started a thread here earlier but no one posted on it... It this looks like this game could be the best version of the Impossible Quiz for the iPhone.
Actually, OpenFeint is already integrated! It will be in v1.1 which is going to be submitted to Apple next week! It will have OpenFeint 2.1 with all the cool new features!
08-14-2009, 08:27 AM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplymuzik3 View Post
Actually, OpenFeint is already integrated! It will be in v1.1 which is going to be submitted to Apple next week! It will have OpenFeint 2.1 with all the cool new features!
That's awesome!

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
08-14-2009, 08:37 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC USA
Posts: 199
Sweet

I'm a sucker for open feint enabled games!!
How About q trophy for any certain number of attemps and losses. These kinda things just crack me up. "biggest loser award"
08-14-2009, 08:44 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelick View Post
I'm a sucker for open feint enabled games!!
How About q trophy for any certain number of attemps and losses. These kinda things just crack me up. "biggest loser award"
Thanks for the idea! I was thinking of doing something like this! I am planning on calling it "Epic FAIL"
08-14-2009, 08:55 AM
#9
Joined: May 2009
Location: 加拿大
Posts: 1,239
I wanna see... how well your "mind is blended" awards. Like, losing early would be "mushed mind" while going far would show your mind isn't blended easily.

Games, games, games..
GameCenter ID: GkCHN
Add me! :]
08-14-2009, 09:05 AM
#10
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaIllusion View Post
I wanna see... how well your "mind is blended" awards. Like, losing early would be "mushed mind" while going far would show your mind isn't blended easily.
Thanks for the good idea! We will greatly consider it! Anyone else with idea's?