★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Gamelab

12-13-2008, 03:51 PM

It's in the new games section here at TA and, for a while, it was in iTunes, but all you get when you click it is a not available message. I looked it up and it looks nice. You download it once and get free games every month on you device. That's something I think all TA users could appreciate.

Does anybody know anything about this?

This is the link (it doesn't work, at least for now).

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
12-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Says not available in the U.S. They getting pay back on us.

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
12-13-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by qyip9 View Post
Revenge? That's not acceptable!!!
Shuddup you bandwagon-jumper-onner.
12-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Gamelab has been ressurected

Howdy fellow touchArcaders!

Gamelab is back out. After taking 3 weeks to get Gamelab approved we (David and I) were nearly finished with Oh Snap!, Gamelab's 3rd game. So we pulled it off the app store, and submitted the update. Last night the update was approved and we are in the app store now with 3 games. If you already downloaded Gamelab, you should have an update with Oh Snap ready to go.

I am working on a new gameplay video now with Oh Snap! which should be done tonight. I'll post a link up here when it's ready.

Also it should be available internationally, let me know if it's not. If you have any other problems and your on AT&T (in the US) call me on my iPhone directly, or send me a text. My number is (eight-o-one) 712-5177. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Last edited by nachorevolution; 12-24-2008 at 03:54 PM.
12-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
^^^ i would SERIOUSLY reconsider deleting your phone number from there.

email is fine

PLEASE Visit The APPera | Follow Me Superbad24 | Follow The APPera Tweets
LOST. Let Go. Move On. Zing!
12-24-2008, 03:54 PM

What could happen with my number up? I trust you guys Maybe I'll edit it so it's partially text.