Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-03-2014, 05:46 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default The Royal Quest - Portable Adventure/Action game!

Quote:
The Royal Quest is an adventure/action mixed game, welcome, that’s our first of many blog posts, here I’ll try to keep you updated about the game development, progress of The Royal Quest, by uploading screenshots, videos and more about the game! Below is very early screenshot from the game …

As the development has started, we are in early stages, as we love what we do, we are working in full speed, thus we appreciate any feedback, suggestion for the game as early as possible. We expect to release the game in Q3 of 2014.

The idea is that The Royal Quest is continues of the story telling of the previous version, with lots and massive improvements that we are willing to share with you soon.

I’ll share part of the plan:

- New graphics, 3D art and visual effects

- All new tactical battle with tremendous action and visual effects

Above is just a short summery of what we are planning, thus while we move on I’ll share more details and hopefully elaborate more with videos, screenshots ..
Above is our first shared details about our upcoming title The Royal Quest, your feedback, support is appreciated

Update 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalQuest View Post
Hi,

Today, we have exciting news to share, we have completed concept art for the most important part of the game menu, your heroes customization home.

We made sure the menu is both simple and appealing.

The first part of the menu is the “Your party members list”, you can order the party members, thus you have 2 active heroes at the battle, any of which dies and the next heroes will pop up into the battle!

At your party list, you can see the following:

- Your hero name

- Level

- Points (Can be used to upgrade your defense or attack power)

- Attack (Current Damage power of your hero)

- HP (Health points)

- XP (Experience points, Your hero will level up when you fill it!)

The second part, on the right, you’ll see your hero details, along with the 4 powers currently active (Each of the 4 powers can be used in the combat mode):

- Hero power (Upgradeable): Upgrading the hero power will upgrade your total HP

- Weapon power (Upgradeable): Upgrading your weapon power will upgrade your damage “Attack” points

- First item power (Changeable): This is something like an accessory for the player, a power item (ie, potion, freeze, poison … etc).

- Second item power (Changeable): additional item similar to the first item.

Now below, is the concept behind the menu, we hope to get your feedback, and we think that this is the most interesting part of the game (Combat mode and customization)

We’d love to hear from you thank you for your time! ..

Ahmed
Update 3

Quote:
Hello,

We’re working hard, and we’re eager to keep you guys posted, we have completed a set of our men heroes, which we thought we would like to share with you, here are the concepts of our heroes and their bio’s.

Aaron

A brave knight from Greenwood.

AlSultan

A master assassin from the deserts of Rimal.

Hassan

The proud hunter of Rimal.

Marv

They call him the young dragon.

We do hope that you like the updates!

Stay tuned for upcoming ladies group.

Please share your feedback with us! Don't forget to let us know which hero you like the most

Ahmed
Update 4

Quote:
Hello,

As we promised, we will shed some light of our female hero characters, here you go:

Kawura

Ciaki

Amy

Lucy

Again, let us know who’s your favorite, though no worries, you’ll be able to collect all the 8 heroes.

We're busy putting up a video for the game to share with you, expect to have a video anytime in April

Ahmed

Last edited by TheRoyalQuest; 03-23-2014 at 04:05 AM..
Old 03-03-2014, 09:12 AM

Whoah! For only one screenshot, I'm liking the looks of this game 👍 also really excited to see a gameplay video.

Last edited by geno11233; 03-03-2014 at 09:22 AM..
Old 03-03-2014, 06:12 PM

Kinda reminds me of oceanhorn
Old 03-04-2014, 05:36 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hi @geno11233

Actually our game art and visual effects is a mix of inspiration of Zelda, Final Fantasy XII.

Heavily most of the game-play is built from ground, though some parts are inspired from above titles (Mostly outside the combat "Battle" mode)

We have focused heavily on touch screen controls thus we don't have any onscreen joysticks.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:21 AM

Looks great to me.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Hi @geno11233

Actually our game art and visual effects is a mix of inspiration of Zelda, Final Fantasy XII.

Heavily most of the game-play is built from ground, though some parts are inspired from above titles (Mostly outside the combat "Battle" mode)

We have focused heavily on touch screen controls thus we don't have any onscreen joysticks.
Can we expect a gameplay video anytime soon?

If not could you explain a little more about the gameplay? Open world exploration? Combat?

Last edited by geno11233; 03-04-2014 at 10:08 AM..
Old 03-05-2014, 12:58 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno11233 View Post
Can we expect a gameplay video anytime soon?

If not could you explain a little more about the gameplay? Open world exploration? Combat?
Sure, for game-play video, hopefully I can share something as soon as we have it ready, thus I expect it take from 4 to 8 weeks to share a video as we get closer to release.

So I'll go ahead and add up some details, the game world is actually an open world exploration mixture between cities and dungeons which includes lots of treasures and things to explore.

For combat, whenever the player sense an enemy, you'll enter the combat mode, which let's you control your primary hero, and your secondary hero will pop to help in.

You are equipped with lots of super powers, total of 11:
- 3 super powered items
- Each hero have 2 fixed super powers (Hero power and weapon power) and 2 changeable slots

as you move on all your special effects are upgradeable (Even the fixed ones)

The game combat is designed to have action and give you plenty of time to think (We want you to enjoy the action having your favorite cup of coffee), so each time you try to use a special power, the game will activate dream mode (all other players goes into slow motion expect your selected hero), at this time you can take your time and select which power you want to use, and then select who is your target for that power.

You have to keep in mind that activating dream mode will drain from your Shared Mana power.

The slow motion is inspired from Vagrant story in PS1 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...TaLg0mTc#t=312

Quote:
Originally Posted by farley2k View Post
Looks great to me.
Thank you!

Last edited by TheRoyalQuest; 03-05-2014 at 01:14 AM..
Old 03-06-2014, 12:43 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Did I forget to mention? To add to the fun, you'll have access for online PvP
Old 03-06-2014, 12:56 AM

[QUOTE=TheRoyalQuest;3154369]Sure, for game-play video, hopefully I can share something as soon as we have it ready, thus I expect it take from 4 to 8 weeks to share a video as we get closer to release.

So I'll go ahead and add up some details, the game world is actually an open world exploration mixture between cities and dungeons which includes lots of treasures and things to explore.

For combat, whenever the player sense an enemy, you'll enter the combat mode, which let's you control your primary hero, and your secondary hero will pop to help in.

- 3 super powered items
- Each hero have 2 fixed super powers (Hero power and weapon power) and 2 changeable slots

The game combat is designed to have action and give you plenty of time to think (We want you to enjoy the action having your favorite cup of coffee), so each time you try to use a special power, the game will activate dream mode (all other players goes into slow motion expect your selected hero), at this time you can take your time and select which power you want to use, and then select who is your target for that power.

You have to keep in mind that activating dream mode will drain from your Shared Mana power.

The slow motion is inspired from Vagrant story in PS1 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...TaLg0mTc#t=312

This game sounds amazing!! Please upload more screens 😄😄👍
Old 03-08-2014, 07:08 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by geno11233 View Post
Quote:
Sure, for game-play video, hopefully I can share something as soon as we have it ready, thus I expect it take from 4 to 8 weeks to share a video as we get closer to release.

- 3 super powered items

This game sounds amazing!! Please upload more screens ������
Thank you, sure I'll share updates soon

Last edited by TheRoyalQuest; 03-09-2014 at 12:38 AM..