★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome back Commander - Pilot your Dropship, power-up your weapons and penetrate enemy caverns destroying turrets, tanks & Interceptors as you fight to Evac your stranded allies and retrieve the pod. Effect your daring escape with your cargo in tow dodging enemy fire, homing missiles with your vector thrust powered super ship.

"NOW THIS IS A SHOOTER!" Touch Arcade
Great controls, gameplay and sound track come together into whats certainly the best shooter currently available on the iPhone, and may even be one of the best games for the platform.

"WOW" 5 STARS
This is quite honestly the best game I have played on the iPhone.
- Fabrillis

-----------------------------------------------

PLAY DROPSHIP - THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED ARCADE SHOOTER CRAFTED EXCLUSIVELY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE POWER OF YOUR iPHONE & iPOD TOUCH.

Dropship Features -

Breakthrough 'touch-anywhere' dual-analog controls deliver 360 degrees of freedom

Push your iPhone & iPod touch to the limit with stunning visual effects and intense retro arcade-inspired 3D environments

Deep gameplay with a full Campaign mode covering 18 missions to challenge even the most expert pilot

Expand the adventure with Downloadable levels
*** 6 levels available now!

Freeplay Mode ensures infinite replayablity and a lifetime of fun

Dropship (http://dropship.ngmoco.com) has been exclusively created for the iPhone and iPod touch by ng:moco:).

Devilishly Good's comments:

When you search it says Free, but when you click on it still says $1.99 for me...so price is still changing.
08-14-2009, 12:51 PM
...so wait for the price to change before getting it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

08-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Sweet. PRICE CHANGE NAO!

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and iv yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
08-14-2009, 12:53 PM
Dunno what the hell is going on judging by the screens, but it looks clean enough to be worth a try. Did anyone review it?

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
nice, so many sales these past few days

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
i just got it free in UK store no problems with pricing, looks very cool.
08-14-2009, 12:54 PM

Lite version has been on my iPod Touch from almost day 1. Not sure why I never plunked down the two bucks for it.

Always loved how it grabs names from your contact list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Dunno what the hell is going on judging by the screens, but it looks clean enough to be worth a try. Did anyone review it?
It's an Arcade shooter.

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and iv yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
there's a lite to try to see if you like it

basically you have to rescue people from some very convoluted areas while dodging obstacles/incoming fire...and under a time limit, the controls are really nice, cool vector graphics as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
08-14-2009, 12:56 PM
Just downloaded from US store. FREE