App description: Prepare for intelligent and explosive fun. In Demolition Crush, you destroy stuff with logic!

Ever since he was a child, our hero has dreamed of blowing things up. Now he's all grown up, its up to you to help make that dream come true. So let's demolish buildings like pros - loudly, boldly and with cunning strategy.

In Demolition Crush, you'll need your wits to blast down each structure below the required height - and with only the bombs you're given. Plan your demolition, position the explosives and hit the button for maximum damage!

The newest version of Demolition Crush features:

1. More destruction! With fully destructible levels, you can smash up everything from fences to furniture and more;
2. More to discover! As your hero demolishes more buildings and gains more experience, you'll unlock amazing new levels, challenges and abilities. Frenzied action awaits;
3. Great graphics, adapted for all iOS devices;
4. Fun humor that'll keep you smiling.

Enjoy blasting your way through:

- Three exciting locations: USA, England, China and Asia;
- More than 240 varied game levels;
- Five different explosives to build your strategy around.

So are you ready to follow the path of the world's best demoman - from knocking down sandcastles to taking out entire districts? Just take the plunger... and have a blast!

YouTube: http://youtu.be/cWuteDFmDyo

AppMania's comments:


03-05-2014, 06:16 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
I got a code to play this early,
The free to play is a bit in your face with bigger bombs you can buy and an energy system which makes you wait 45mins between play sessions (you get 8 energy with one level requiring one energy)
But the actual game behind this is nice and solid, so far I'm up to level 25 and haven't bought anything, the bombing thing is cool and it's worth a try for free.
The levels have the usual three star system where you need to get the construction below a certain level, not kill the women/kill the protester looking guys and hit the golden safe boxes.

03-05-2014, 06:26 AM
#3
Oww to bad 😔 liked the looks and the gameplay, but I am in no way paying for consumable iap so that I can play for a couple of days without being confronted with timers. I have no problems with iaps that unlock the complete game etc but paying to remove timers temporarily is a big no ... I buy around 5 - 8 games a week so I am in no way a cheapskate ..I just think that timers are an atrocious game crippling instrument. ( I have read about the timers in this game in the upcoming thread)
03-05-2014, 06:51 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,183
It looks pretty fun though.
03-05-2014, 07:51 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
It looks pretty fun though.
So it is. Try it, you can download the game Demolition Crush absolutely for free.
03-05-2014, 07:52 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppMania View Post
So it is. Try it, you can download the game Demolition Crush absolutely for free.
Indeed I will. Indeed I will.

(When you say things twice, it sounds more dramatic.)
03-05-2014, 08:06 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Indeed I will. Indeed I will.

(When you say things twice, it sounds more dramatic.)
Probably you're right!
03-05-2014, 10:59 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I got a code to play this early,
The free to play is a bit in your face with bigger bombs you can buy and an energy system which makes you wait 45mins between play sessions (you get 8 energy with one level requiring one energy)
But the actual game behind this is nice and solid, so far I'm up to level 25 and haven't bought anything, the bombing thing is cool and it's worth a try for free.
The levels have the usual three star system where you need to get the construction below a certain level, not kill the women/kill the protester looking guys and hit the golden safe boxes.
Thank you for downloading our game and for your review.

The energy/quantity correlation is not so terrible as it may seem during the first view. By spending a few $, you'll be able to complete the whole game.

I hope that in whole you liked the game and you'll continue to play it.

Feel free to write us should you have some questions/suggestions.
03-05-2014, 11:10 AM
#9
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppMania View Post
Thank you for downloading our game and for your review.

The energy/quantity correlation is not so terrible as it may seem during the first view. By spending a few $, you'll be able to complete the whole game.

I hope that in whole you liked the game and you'll continue to play it.

Feel free to write us should you have some questions/suggestions.
Oh yes the game is great and I'm still playing it, I feel a little bad as if it was a paid game I would have bought it but I really don't like buying disposable currency in games, so the fact it's free to play means unfortunately that there's none of my money coming your way
03-05-2014, 11:12 AM
#10
This has my attention. Thanks for the info.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 PM.