App description: Tanuki Forest is in danger! Can you save the animals from the dark forces attacking them?

Fly our cute hero creature through the beautiful hand painted forest and collect the animals.

Build up your animal chain to get more points and unleash the megachain! Drop the animals off with the forest spirits to save them from the darkness.

Super accessible, Super fun one touch controls: easy to play, hard to master!

Beautiful hand painted artwork in full retina glory.

Awesome guest heroes to help you in your difficult quest.

An amazing soundtrack from the super talented monster that is Leavon Archer.

A Shinto Shop full of forest 'treasures' that the spirits sell back to our simple hero for all of his hard work.
03-05-2014, 08:02 AM
Instadownload!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-05-2014, 08:07 AM
Instant download too! I've been waiting for this one for so long!
03-05-2014, 08:08 AM
May need to use my NZ account to check this out. Wonder how the IAPs are.
03-05-2014, 08:10 AM
One hour to go for us EP

Last edited by Echoen; 03-05-2014 at 05:31 PM.
03-05-2014, 08:22 AM
This is really nice! It's quite enchanting with the lush visuals and ethereal oriental soundtrack. As mentioned, it's like crossbreeding Badland with Whale Trail/Jetpack Joyride. Controls are perfect and there's more than enough variation and unique features to differentiate it in a crowded genre.

IAPs are incredibly fair from what I can see. There's only one currency and that's very easily earned through play. You can buy it with consumable IAPs which is to be expected and there's also a $0.99 doubler which is always appreciated. One play got me enough Kami (the games coins) to pick from a massive range of things, I can safely say that the balance was set before freemium was decided on. There's a restore purchases button as well for anyone worried.

Definitely recommended, especially for a free game with no ads and a lot of charm

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
03-05-2014, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
One hour to go for us EP
Cheers E!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoen View Post
One hour to go for us EP
It's there now

Downloading...

03-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Beautiful sights and sounds making for a relaxing high scoring game! One touch controls with helper animals changing the way you move around dodging obstacles, saving animals, and picking up Kami (the game's currency). Risk-reward by collecting as many animals as you can before passing through a gate to save them. The more you drag along with you though, the less room/time you'll have to react to obstacles.

Amazingly free with a very affordable doubler ($1!) with the highest IAP at just $6.99. Incredible.

Game Center/Steam/PSN: Echoen
How to: embed [youtube] vids | Using [AppInfo]
My Youtube channel

Last edited by Echoen; 03-05-2014 at 09:55 AM.
03-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Filesize: