App description: Claw your way out of the Rat Race, build your CASHFLOW Empire and claim dominion over the realm (realm being your living room)! Based on the original board game proclaimed as Monopoly® on Steroids by USA Today, learn what it takes to build real wealth - all while having fun playing a game.

Begin the game in the Rat Race working in a variety of professions and work your way to become the next business or real estate mogul. Avoid the pitfalls of bad deals, friends asking for handouts, and getting laid off from your job. Craft your strategy to get out of the Rat Race using real estate, business, and the stock market and master CASHFLOW The Investing Game!

Simulation and games are among the best ways to learn so why wouldnt you do it when it comes to your money? Test investment strategies and techniques without using real money and gain an understanding of whats really important in entrepreneurship and investing: Your Financial Statement.

What people are saying from Beta:

Im enjoying this so much! Im only 25 but Im trying to learn the #1 problem people have - money. - Kelly H.

Great, entertaining and very fun game! I love that it makes you think, not just play brainlessly :)Thank you - Veronica M.

THE BEST FINANCIAL TOOL TO HELP ME UNDERSTAND MY MONEY MAKING DECISIONS! - Matt E.

Interesting and addictive game. Good way to exercise before starting to do it in real life. - Bob T.

I don't wanna waste my lifetime working for my boss and bank. I want my financial freedom. Awesome game. I love cashflow!!! - Danielle B.
03-05-2014, 10:43 AM
RichDad (Robert Kiyosaki) May have something to say about this...

Edit:...actually looks legit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (104.2 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Bi88les; 03-07-2014 at 05:23 AM.

03-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Nice looking board game, I will add this to tonight's list.

Edit: Is this not an official game? If not I will not be buying.
03-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Has anyone played this? Looks very interesting. If it plays well I will buy for sure.
03-05-2014, 11:19 AM
This looks like it's the official game app as I pulled this picture from Rich Dad's website that show's the exact same layout for the game screen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (71.9 KB, 10 views)
03-05-2014, 12:05 PM
We have the original board game that cost my brother a little bit more than 150$ about 10 years ago. And to this date, we are still playing it from times to times.

I'm a big board gamer fan, and as a board game, this is not the best one. But, taking this game as it was intend to, meaning an introduction to real life finance, makes it a really interesting game. We seriously learned a lot about real life investments and how to manage finance to get out of the 'rat race' of life.

So, if you're open minded, and would like to get a financial lesson, while having fun, I recommend that game. I'll definitely buy it when it will release later today.
03-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ederfb View Post
We have the original board game that cost my brother a little bit more than 150$ about 10 years ago. And to this date, we are still playing it from times to times.

I'm a big board gamer fan, and as a board game, this is not the best one. But, taking this game as it was intend to, meaning an introduction to real life finance, makes it a really interesting game. We seriously learned a lot about real life investments and how to manage finance to get out of the 'rat race' of life.

So, if you're open minded, and would like to get a financial lesson, while having fun, I recommend that game. I'll definitely buy it when it will release later today.

Thanks for thee info. Much appreciated.
03-05-2014, 04:31 PM
I'm a business partner of a retail store with decent footfall (in real life, middle of a town shopping centre too) and I don't think I would want to take business or any sort of investment advice from a board game turned IOS game lol.

It looks fun but the claims about it being realistic of sorts, seem a little far fetched. Then again I haven't played this game at all...

What exactly does it prepare you for?
Some one please enlighten me hehe.
03-05-2014, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreathor View Post
I'm a business partner of a retail store with decent footfall (in real life, middle of a town shopping centre too) and I don't think I would want to take business or any sort of investment advice from a board game turned IOS game lol.

It looks fun but the claims about it being realistic of sorts, seem a little far fetched. Then again I haven't played this game at all...

What exactly does it prepare you for?
Some one please enlighten me hehe.
I think the idea is that it teaches basic principles of finance, and that it was designed in partnership with Robert Kiyosaki who is a very highly reputed financial analyst, public speaker, and author of the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" series.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-05-2014, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
I think the idea is that it teaches basic principles of finance, and that it was designed in partnership with Robert Kiyosaki who is a very highly reputed financial analyst, public speaker, and author of the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" series.
Ah ok then!