Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-05-2014, 07:45 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Four Pigs Soccer (by YOOOOO)

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 03-05-2014 at 08:35 AM..
Old 03-05-2014, 08:34 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

This is a brilliant same device multiplayer game on iPad, you've got a virtual stick in the corners of the screen and you move it to move your character and tap it to shoot (push the ball away from you) and that's it,
2v2 pigs football good clean fun.
There's even AI to control the other pigs so you can play anywhere from one to four player.
Well worth a download.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:37 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Already out worldwide
Old 03-05-2014, 08:37 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
This is a brilliant same device multiplayer game on iPad, you've got a virtual stick in the corners of the screen and you move it to move your character and tap it to shoot (push the ball away from you) and that's it,
2v2 pigs football good clean fun.
There's even AI to control the other pigs so you can play anywhere from one to four player.
Well worth a download.
I absolutely love same-device multiplayer games on the iPad so your impressions definitely have me excited to try this in a minute! Any idea on the IAPs?
Old 03-05-2014, 08:39 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I absolutely love same-device multiplayer games on the iPad so your impressions definitely have me excited to try this in a minute! Any idea on the IAPs?
Just IAP to unlock different characters from what I saw, you can unlock them with the in game currency but it would probably take a lifetime.
I was getting around 1k per game and I think you need 80k for each character or 69p
You get four different characters for free though.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:43 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Already out worldwide
Oh dear, I'm so sorry I keep doing that :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Just IAP to unlock different characters from what I saw, you can unlock them with the in game currency but it would probably take a lifetime.
I was getting around 1k per game and I think you need 80k for each character or 69p
You get four different characters for free though.
Sounds fine to me, definitely fair for a free game anyway. I can't imagine the characters represent a paywall so it's more of a support the dev type IAP which I'm more than happy to do if I enjoy the game! Cheers for the answer
Old 03-05-2014, 08:44 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I'm a bit confused by some of the IAP, it says create rolls, terrain and weather with the apples??
Also there's a apple doubler for 69p
All the IAP seem pretty fair and reasonable just a little confusing as it's obviously not from an English dev.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (370.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-10-2014, 12:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to happysoulgames
Default Game Impressions

I'm glad you like our creative game <Four Pigs Soccer>
We are a game design team from Taiwan
Welcome to our fb fan group or Twitter to share the experience of playing games

Incidentally Share Game Videos:P
Role Skills
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs-Z-RTGjgE[/url]

game videos
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdsiF_VL0g[/url]

My Email:bonnie@happysoulgames.com
Old 03-10-2014, 12:57 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via Skype™ to happysoulgames
Default let me introduce my game,again.

Today, we’re going to introduce a Taiwanese multi-players party game independently developed by Happy Soul – “ 4Pigs Soccer”. This game has still preserved their usual creative conceptions: to have fun with friends!

Players can choose their favorite pig footballer in the game and score with the unique skills of each of the characters! Although World Cup hasn’t started yet, playing a match with the pigs together with your best-pals is still an awesome choice!
[/SIZE]

Game description

(Descrption: you can access the game after 14 seconds of countdown or just click on the ticket at the left bottom side for direct access.)

The aim of 4Pigs Soccer is simple: you just need to score with a goal, yet making a goal isn’t that simple though!

At the beginning of the game, you have to choose your favorite pig as your footballer. If you play with friends, you can have a goalkeeper and a tackle. If you don’t have enough players, you can let the system to replace them.

You can choose your favorite character here. At the beginning of the game, you have four pigs at your choice.

If you think AI is too dummy, you can play the four players and the one who doesn’t have a controller can be the goalkeeper.

There are joystick images at the four corners of the game. The players have to control the joystick as to move their pigs forward andr backward. Kicking is done by lifting your finger from the screen. This is not an usual control, yet after you are familiarized with the movements, you can easily become the master of the bal!

Skill Movie[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs-Z-RTGjgE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs-Z-RTGjgE[/URL]
Not only is every pig cute but also equipped with some special skills. Some are quicker, some are good at long-shots and others at backspins. The skills can form different battle tactics, so the players can do some exploration of their own favorite pigs.

Video of the actual testing of the game
[URL="http://youtu.be/ruwGbs7mx2E"]http://youtu.be/ruwGbs7mx2E[/URL]
After the players are familiarized with the skills and the control movements of each of the characters, not only can they become the marksman, but also self-change with a “one vs. three” game. Still remeber that previous practises should be done, or otherwise, it would be tragical..

After the end of the game, you can obtain a certain quantity of apple coins, and you can spend them on new characters or props in the game shop. This game is still free of charge, so most of the characters and props can be purchasedd with apple coins.

This game is launched both in App Store and in Android platform. At the moment, there is a special event for the fans where you can obtain special characters by liking our Facebook Page
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ?3.jpg (83.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg ?4.jpg (104.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: png ?5.png (600.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png ?10.png (765.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: png ?9.png (746.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg ?2.jpg (102.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: png ?7.png (609.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1538.jpg (115.6 KB, 27 views)
Old 03-10-2014, 01:06 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

When I click on the Role Skills video, one of the suggested videos on the right is for a Hong Kong Gay Sauna.