★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Disney
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 70.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: GET READY FOR SOME ROOTIN TOOTIN FUN!

Recipient of the 2010 Parents Choice Award

one of the highest quality minigame collections on the device
-slidetoplay.com

"I highly recommend Toy Story Mania! for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Not only for Toy Story and Disney fans, but also for people who enjoy fast action games."
-AppModo

"I would highly recommend purchasing Toy Story Mania from the Apps Store."
-Macgasm

Step on up and play the all new game inspired by the Toy Story Mania! attraction at Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. You are the honorary toy so giddyup and test your skills in some zany and fun carnival games!

All your favorite characters are here! Slide your finger up, down and across the screen to control your spring-action shooter. Youll need to keep a sharp eye on your targets! Certain targets trigger surprise reactions and special effects.

Travel with Buzz into outer space! Toss rings to launch spaceships and capture aliens in Buzz Lightyears Flying Tossers.
Balloons are popping up everywhere! Get ready to launch your darts in Bo Peeps Baaa-loon Pop.
Gear up for target practice! Aim, shoot and break some plates! Keep your guard up and watch out for those tanks in Green Army Men Shoot Camp.
The barnyard animals are acting silly and running all over the place! Toss eggs at them and dont let them get loose in Hamm n Eggs.
Test your skills in Woodys Rootin Tootin Shootin Gallery! Quickly draw your darts and see how many targets you can hit.

Compete for high scores, unlock bonus stages and earn points to win tickets! Use your tickets to purchase special items in the prize booth. Great for toys of all ages!

Special Alert! Head on down to the Toy Story Mania! Attraction at Disneys California Adventure in Anaheim, CA or Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Florida to unlock a special surprise! Heres a hint: On the main menu, tap the Gallery book. Then tap on the Search button and wait a few moments.

****************** DISNEY MAKES MORE GREAT APPS ******************

JellyCar 3, Phineas and Ferb Arcade, Disney Fairies Fly, Handy Manny Workshop, My Baby Einstein, Split/Second, Alice In Wonderland, and many more.

See all the Disney Apps at http://www.itunes.com/waltdisney
08-14-2009, 06:03 PM
looks good. but im not a toy story fan lol.

08-14-2009, 06:03 PM
wow. anyone toftt?
08-14-2009, 06:05 PM
someone bring the game to a disney resort and see what the surprise is
08-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Sponger View Post
someone bring the game to a disney resort and see what the surprise is
Yeah, I'm sure someone will hop right on that.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
Insta-buy.

I guess I'll go to Disney this weekend since I live an hour away and have year long passes... unless someone beats me to it.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.
whatttt. toy story is the best thing Disney has ever done, besides maybe Aladdin or some other pixar stuff

but 5 bucks is pretty ehhhhh, for a game based on a Disney movie

yslandia- bruce lee. plus+/openfeint-sundance kid. gamecenter-hitmonleeurface
currently playing: yslandia, mega worm,bit trip beat,meow meow happy fight, zombie highway,monster dash,eboy fixpix,land air sea warfare.
08-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Rider View Post
Insta-buy.

I guess I'll go to Disney this weekend since I live an hour away and have year long passes... unless someone beats me to it.
Looks like 6 mini games. Wow, here I was being sarcastic that someone on this thread would be going to Disney, and here we have Brazilian Rider. I'd certainly be interested in what it does.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-14-2009, 06:10 PM
I'm gonna have to wait until later to go to the bank, 'cause I forgot to put my last pay check in the bank and my card has a $1.06 balance...

Impressions will be coming soon.

7/26/10-- Matt Garza throws first no-hitter in Rays history!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoHazuki View Post
It may strike you as disrespectful to ask questions, that's ok, it strikes me as stupid not to.
08-14-2009, 06:25 PM
I like toy story 1, but sitting thru two Disney movies back to back would exceed my allowable Disney exposure

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.