Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-06-2014, 11:17 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Rubpix - a new sliding block puzzle game

Hi! I'm Keybol, the creator of Pretentious Game. I have a new exciting puzzle game which coincidentaly, involves SQUARES again!

But none of those sentimental stuffs. This is a unique and purist puzzle game. Here I present you Rubpix

Have you ever solved a Rubik's Cube? I know I have never in my 33 years of existence. I could get one colored face right but forget the rest.

So I made a fun one face sliding puzzle game unlike any other. As I prototyped it, I knew I could make different mini pixel art with it like PathPix and other colored grid puzzle games. I came up with a Minion, Deadpool, Ironman, and a bunch of recognizable popular culture references. It's absolutely fun to guess them before you solve the puzzle.

There is currently 150 levels from 3x3 to 8x8 grids and more to come. There are 25 Achievements in all, which are also playable levels! I believe this is the only game where you get an Achievement and you also try to beat that new Achievement level!

Lastly, there is a Shuffle mode for you to play any level from any randomized start. That's infinite replayability already! Oh, you can also beat your own Best Moves as the game saves them per level! As my friend Tony puts it, "It's the gift that keeps on giving!"

Yes a gift first and foremost. It's a FREE GAME!

I hope you enjoy it! Here's a screenshot

The game will be available in iOS as universal app and Android.

Release Date: Late March to early April 2014.

Last edited by keybol; 03-06-2014 at 11:37 AM..