★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Block Legend is a retro puzzle JRPG. Travel through different regions as a wide cast of characters, fighting monsters, visiting towns, and completing quests.

KEY FEATURES--

Fun puzzle tile-breaking gameplay.
Huge selection of heroes to choose from.
Tons of monsters to fight.
Take down powerful bosses.
Visit multiple regions.
Over 100 quests to complete.
Unique adventures every play through.
NO IAP!!!!

OFFICIAL TRAILER -- bit.ly/BlockLegendTrailer

CONTACT DOT WARRIOR GAMES--

Twitter: @DotWarriorGames
Facebook: facebook.com/blocklegend
Web: dotwarriorgames.com
General: dotwarriorgames@gmail.com

THANK YOU--

From us here at Dot Warrior Games. Thanks for checking us out and we hope you enjoy the game!

PeteOzzy's comments:


Note: Full credit goes to TheFrost for finding this gem, this is exactly the kind of game that I love so cheers!
03-06-2014, 02:01 PM
#2
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 3,290
I am looking forward to this game becoming available for me tonight! The trailer in it's "upcoming" thread is epic.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

03-06-2014, 02:05 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,943

Youtube link | Pop Up



Youtube link | Pop Up


Looks good, I'll be picking this up tonight.
03-06-2014, 02:07 PM
#4
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,721
Pete stop making me spend money! just kidding, great find!
03-06-2014, 02:08 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Pete stop making me spend money! just kidding, great find!
I'd love to take the blame but the credit goes to TheFrost - this is his fault and he's delving into my wallet as well so I'm in the same boat!

It's like the love child of 10,000,000 and Slayin. I'm hoping this is as good as it looks!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
03-06-2014, 02:09 PM
#6
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,721
Ok Frost... Just kidding, I think it will play as good as it looks.
03-06-2014, 02:22 PM
#7
Wow..this came out of nowhere for me. And it looks awesome. I'm not a big fan of roguelikes,but i did enjoy 10.000.000 tremendously. Being a big match-3 fan this looks like a real treat. I'm staying up to get this tonight.

Some beavers are hiding, some beavers are invisible, some are moving and some are just plain elusive and then there are the 'Beavers in Disguise'.
03-06-2014, 02:26 PM
#8
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by krautboy View Post
Wow..this came out of nowhere for me. And it looks awesome. I'm not a big fan of roguelikes,but i did enjoy 10.000.000 tremendously. Being a big match-3 fan this looks like a real treat. I'm staying up to get this tonight.
Where did this being a roguelike come from? It's not mentioned anywhere in this thread, this is a Puzzle/RPG game, not a roguelike.

Edit: Nevermind, my fault, I see the developer stated in the upcoming thread that it does have roguelike elements. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Last edited by ojtitus; 03-06-2014 at 02:30 PM.
03-06-2014, 03:03 PM
#9
Agreed, the game looks awesome. Never got Dungeon Raid because the last time it was updated was in 2011 and I dont even know if its iOS7 compatible (and those black bars...) and always got the itch. This looks like the replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Note: Full credit goes to TheFrost for finding this gem, this is exactly the kind of game that I love so cheers!
You are the one doing a great job finding the hidden games. Thank YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
I am looking forward to this game becoming available for me tonight! The trailer in it's "upcoming" thread is epic.
The dubstep one is hilarious. I had to read twice this quote: "9.5 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is an amazing role-playing game that should not be missed". Laughed so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I'd love to take the blame but the credit goes to TheFrost - this is his fault and he's delving into my wallet as well so I'm in the same boat!

It's like the love child of 10,000,000 and Slayin. I'm hoping this is as good as it looks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Ok Frost... Just kidding, I think it will play as good as it looks.
Glad to help your wallet

Last edited by TheFrost; 03-06-2014 at 03:39 PM. Reason: your wallet
03-06-2014, 03:18 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 2,349
Love the trailer for this. Can't wait for 11pm.......even though I've barely dug into this weeks games.