★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Out of nowhere came an army of self replicating drones. They are taking over cities and factories to speed up their self replication. With nothing left to lose, Joe sets out to fight back against the invading herd.

This is a platformer game with a 9 level campaign, and 2 unlockable levels. The focus is on destroying the enemy units (drones and tanks), and you will fight a more challenging boss at the end of each level. There are 2 weapons at his disposal, his briefcase for smashing, and his mobile that remotely destroys the drones.

To learn more, see the trailer at boredmob.com.

christopholous's comments:
Hi all,

I just released a platformer called Big Business Man on iOS. The game was inspired by my favorite computer / video games I played growing up. I wanted to try and revisit what I loved most about that era.

Some screenshots:

The game trailer

I'd love it if you would check it out and appreciate any feedback.
03-09-2014, 03:27 AM
The game is pretty cool, have lot of cool stuff going for it (presentation, music, artstyle,story) but the control is really bad especially the arrow keys which almost make the game unplayable at least unenjoyable so I really think you need to fix the control asap but apart from that I think it's done really well.
03-10-2014, 08:39 PM
Hey hakamhakam,

Thanks for the feedback about the touch controls. There is definitely a learning curve at first but it can be mastered. I will try to make it easier, though it will be a challenge to do.