Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-09-2014, 05:38 PM

Default [Soft-Launch] Wonder Golf - (by Mobage, Inc./Paladin Studio)

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 89.5 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Get ready for a mini golf adventure in Wonderland! Go down the rabbit hole in over 70 clever levels. Curl up like a ball, aim, shoot - and explore the wonderful world of Wonder Golf.

Visit the Tea Garden with its mazes and green landscapes. Maneuver through the Chess Fields, survive the depths of the Dark Forest, and discover the treacherous Palace with its mirror portals and card guards. The White Rabbit shows the way - can you survive? Can you find your way back home?

- OVER 70 LEVELS -

Combine skill and finesse to complete over 70 bizarre stages in your journey across Wonderland. Meet Alice, The White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat as you compete against your friends across the world of Wonderland. Collect all stars, and challenge your friends for the high score!

- SIMPLE CONTROLS, DEEP GAMEPLAY -

Using the slingshot mechanic, you have precision controls on the aim and power of your shot. Seems simple? Try maneuvering across treacherous swamps, tricky hillsides and moving platforms. Picking up that last gem will prove a challenge only the best can beat.

- CHALLENGING PUZZLES -

This is not your average mini golf game. Use your brain to solve puzzles that require all your wits and skill. You’ll encounter mirror portals, bouncers, and more. Use the environment to your advantage and make the perfect shot!

- DOWNLOAD NOW -

Download Wonder Golf now for free and discover how deep the rabbit hole goes!

Note: Wonder Golf is 100% free to play; all content can be enjoyed without in-app purchases. Some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want this, please disable the in-app purchase feature in your device’s settings.
iPhone Screenshots

Old 03-09-2014, 05:40 PM

Default Game Impressions

Hint:

The Game is from the Developer of...

Old 03-09-2014, 05:52 PM

So conflicted right now. It's Paladin, but it's also Mobage. :/
Old 03-09-2014, 06:33 PM

Aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh.....just release your game to everyone, I'm tired of feeling excluded. This single release tactic is going to start making me not only mad but possibly start to exclude these developers/publishers when making my purchasing decisions.

That said this game looks fantastic. It makes me mad that I'm not included in this companies target demographic

Last edited by rich_952000; 03-09-2014 at 06:35 PM..