★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** FREE FULL VERSION GAME **

Space Mutants from Space is your chance to get your revenge on those pain in the *** aliens that keep attacking earth for no particular reason at all!

Fight your way through 45 challenging levels each one harder then the next then continue FOREVER through the 45 levels while they get harder, and harder AND HARDER! Youll also have to take on the 3 major bosses to save planet earth from destruction.

Each kill sees you increase your points and cash to purchase better equipment for your tank to take on those menacing aliens and do some MAJOR DAMAGE!

Pristine graphics, animations and sounds to immerse you into dodging projectiles and blowing up anything that moves! Space Invaders each your heart out Space Mutants from Space is the next-generation!

Features:

- 45 levels with replayability that NEVER ENDS YES NEVER!

- 3 Major Bosses to get your head around.

- 23 advanced upgrades to beef up your tank (speed, armor, rate of fire, cannon strength, upgradeable weapons etc)

- The multiplier increases your points and cash by [X] times the amount shown. Every level you are skilled enough not to take damage your multiplier increases by 1. The multiplier will lower each time you take damage.

- Simplistic controls; touch the screen to fire, tilt the iPhone to move, its that simple!

- Record high scores to challenge yourself and friends.
08-15-2009, 07:02 AM
Seems kinda expensive, but I'll TOFTT.

08-15-2009, 07:02 AM
Ok. Not so sure if it`s the launch price or if it`ll stay free forever. But in anycase, download asap just in case they change their mind
08-15-2009, 07:19 AM
Played a few levels. Its alien invaders clone with very nice grahics.
Enjoying it so far.
08-15-2009, 07:25 AM
Cool. I remember downloading the lite version months ago but never got around to playing it.
08-15-2009, 07:34 AM
well my app collection is just growing and growing...
08-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up, mate!

I like Alien Invaders so we'll see how this pans out. DL'ing now!

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
08-15-2009, 08:50 AM
The game makes you put type in an email address each time it starts, on a very crappy keyboard.

Then you have to enter your name after each game for a local high score table, which isn't even saved.
08-15-2009, 09:09 AM
It only asked me for my mail address once, and I just entered 'fake@notreal.com' to avoid spam, anyway.

I do agree that the keyboard is bad, but the scoreboards are local only, so you can type nothing if you want.
08-15-2009, 09:38 AM
pretty fun game the upgrades make it a bit unique. I just put an old email address in the initial screen.